News CBS's Greg Doyel bashes LSU again

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Randy70, Aug 6, 2013.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Coming from a sheila's mouth, that could mean several things.

I'm with Contained on this one. Didn't open link/read cause it doesn't make a shyt. Good journalism does just what he's doing. In fact I've always kind of had a weird respect for those who aren't afraid to go against the grain- if that's where what they believe takes them.

TerryP likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

3. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Got to play the cards you are dealt. That's life and the SEC. On a brighter note, I've recently selected the LSU tiger theme as my color scheme of choice. The default is OK, but can be a little overbearing as it has a more dominate feel that gives the fan a sense of being somewhat claustrophobic. Now, this new tiger theme has a more comfortable ambiance, without overwhelming the rival contributor and his vision of a more perfect SEC. It's black, purple and gold stripe background says confidently, yeah, you're in LA, but darn, we like you, we really do.

4. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Personally, I'd rather sit at home and count the wrinkles on my dogs balls than read his articles....was that crude enough for you to understand?

Open your eyes, J. Hill was a high school kid who got a blow job from an underclassman.....confession time, well never mind. Then he got in a college bar bickering contest and hit some guy, big fucking deal. If you actually went to college and hung out at Fred's or The Sports Page you witnessed this on a weekly basis, it's college boys being boys. Get off your high horses and stop judging these kids in the fanatical media driven world we live in, your reference to his "good journalism" is just him getting attention for the sake of getting paid, controversy sells. Be original and take things for what they REALLY are. Don't let this toilet paper quality Journalism think for you, it's a sign of weakness and the inability to form a thought on your own.

5. shane0911

You do love feeding the bears don't you :D

6. tigerchick46

I've had a few to drink and really don't give a shit, it's typically when I do my best work.

7. shane0911

Geaux get em Tiger

tigerchick46 likes this.
  8. tigerchick46

I've had a few to drink and really don't give a shit, it's typically when I do my best work.
    Shit Stirrer....

9. shane0911

Not moi? You said you were feeling it so I just gave you a little nudge. It makes for good reading. ;)

10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Best I could do...
    God-kills-kitten.jpg

Contained Chaos likes this.