News CBS's Greg Doyel bashes LSU again

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Randy70, Aug 6, 2013.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

@LSUMASTERMIND Can't find the exchange, how about a copy and paste?

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Gregg Doyel ‏@GreggDoyelCBS20h
    @NupeCogburn Where's the lie(s)? Or misinformation? Seriously, tell me.

A$AP_KOCKY ‏@NupeCogburn20h
    @GreggDoyelCBS he pressured a 14 year old is the biggest lie.

A$AP_KOCKY ‏@NupeCogburn19h
    @key504man @GreggDoyelCBS it's all bad on all parties but that's not predatory cause he was 18 and the other guys where 15 16 and 17

A$AP_KOCKY ‏@NupeCogburn19h
    @key504man @GreggDoyelCBS her being a minor might have something to do with this not being apart of the story

3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

also dont tweet me sexual things like Shane does.

KyleK likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh C'mon! You were supposed to keep quiet

5. tigerace

tigerace Founding Member

This guy is a complete douche and his article proves it. I am shocked he did not reference Mettenbetger and say he is just one bar fight away from being a viscious predatory thug like Hill and that Miles is harboring such criminals on his team. And for the record, the pillowey punch a drunk Hill threw does not constitute a bar fight. It is actually embarassing to Hill someone recorded that. I have seen better fights between 7th grade girls on you tube.

6. Smilodon

Smilodon Veteran Member

7. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

If he was 17 and it was voluntary it would be a none issue. From what I understand he was 18 and he and his friend pressured and coerced this. That is totally different than a senior dating a freshman. I would like to know the facts of that case myself. But in the end I think a coach needs to make the call and be the leader and let the locker room vote on stuff like this. I'm somewhat disappointed in the way Miles has handled this and hopefully we don't have another Cecil the diesel on our hands.

8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

How did the girl get "coerced" all the way into the boys locker room? At some point, females have got to take some responsibility for stupid decisions.

9. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

But we don't know the details of it, that is why I wouldn't mind knowing how it happened. It provides insight of what type of person he is. Currently from what I've seen I think he is POS.

But I'll take your point and I agree completely concerning her decision whether she was pressured or coerced but a law is a law. He broke it.
    He was allowed to play. He broke another law and sucker punched a guy and he will get to play. Les lets the locker room decide if he is going to be on the team or not. I think that is chicken sh!t.
    Mettenberger got kicked off a team for grabbing breasts.

10. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

Oh yeah she has to take some responsiblity for stupid decisions but apparently Jeremy Hill doesn't. Nothing has happened to him at all except some probation. So we absolve him of facing any consequences. Sure he might be held out a couple games, big deal.

red55 likes this.