CFB and the draft

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by shane0911, Dec 17, 2014.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So what does it say for college football when idiots like Todd McShay list their top 10 and every single one of them is a Jr. If they are the 10 best then so be it. I'm just concerned that this has been the trend for a while now.

He had Mariota going 1 which I think is a huge mistake and everyone's favorite rapist going to Tennessee to take our boy and @LSUDad nephew job from him.

I actually like that. Gets him out of that shit hole and possibly with a better team. Hope it happens.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I tend to think the draft talking heads just want headlines and something to talk about. There is no need to have more than 1, maybe 2 juniors in the top 10. Every year there is a "Mariota" who doesn't pan out or who falls short of expectations. The NFL owners don't want to part with their money. It's all bullshit. The average NFL career is what, 2.5 years? Half the players we watch on Sundays were no-names on draft day. I'm sick of it. Except for Mr. Irrelevant. That dude gets star treatment for a solid week.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

ESPN has ruined sports.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So wait, Tennessee just throws in the towel on Mettenberger, who has looked ten billion times better than Manziel, for Rapist Winston? I wouldn't draft Winston if I had no qb and he was the only one left on the planet.

LSUDad likes this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I agree 100% and I doubt that organization will draft him. I hope they do get a QB though because Tennessee is a dumpster fire. They just suck and have 0 quality players. Mett has a much better shot somewhere else. Just my .02