CFN Article on Auburn-LSU Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Proud Tiger, Oct 22, 2007.

1. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

There's confusion about the term "6 men on the line of scrimmage". Technically, the ball is the only thing "on" the line of scrimmage. Both teams line up a short distance from the line of scrimmage. These are referred to as each team's scrimmage lines (different thing from the line of scrimmage where the ball is), and the distance between these two lines is the neutral zone. ESPN makes it look bad since they only show the computer-generated blue line where the ball is, NOT LSU's scrimmage line.

2. Faxis

Faxis Freshman

Bull****. All you have to do is watch it. He intended to break his leg and almost did it.

3. SonnyLoco

SonnyLoco Founding Member

4. SonnyLoco

That's it. You have officially lost your freaking mind. Let me go and shoot some body in traffic and tell the cops..."it happens all the time". Oh ok then, continue shooting people then sir...our bad. You need to go talk to your own kind and quit trying to make us believe it was an accident. We are familiar with your coach, and your organization.

5. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Red, I am in no way attempting to insult anyone on this forum. And if you believe differently, then you have my sincere apologies.

It's obvious that raw emotion is preventing some from conducting meaningful football discussion of late. If I didn't know better, I'd be left to conclude from the posts that LSU had lost the game. :yelwink2:

..... anyway, "luck to you" the rest of the way, amigo ...... and I mean that about the apology.

6. SonnyLoco

7. SonnyLoco

Meaningful football discusion????? You call what you are hocking up out of your lungs "meaningful". Now you are being condescending? Your a typical Auburn fan. Go shake some freaking pom poms....that's what you guys like to do. Sis boom bah...rah rah rah. With that fake apology.

You started this post with the intention of ticking somebody off with that bogus post. We provided video evidence to prove our cause and you have yet to comment on any of it. You got what you wanted son...I am ticked. :angryfire

Now go converse with the rest of your crybaby friends. Good luck to you too...and good luck to anyone that beats your O-line....after they get horse collared and held to death....when that don't work...I hope they don't lose a leg and lose their future.

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Easy Sonny, Caddy's been here a long time, he's not a troll. We may not agree with him on this one but let us do so respectfully. :thumb:

9. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Well, cadillac has been a good poster here on the boards and I for one trust his sincerety. He's hurting from the loss and we are quite sensitive to the Dorsey hit so any talk about this is being seen through university colored glasses. I for one accept his sincerety and apology though he didn't hurt my feelings.

Now we do have one thing left in common for the remainder of the season. We both are going to destroy Bama. :grin:

10. SonnyLoco

Sorry man. It just irks me how he started this post to raise the hair on the back of our necks..and then offers an "apology" along with "every body is too emotional to talk meaningful football" statement.

It doesn't matter to me how long a man has been around...it didn't take me long to figure him out, and it probably hasn't taken him long to figure me out either. Maybe he has been in your presence so long you have gotten used to him...but he rubs me the wrong way, and his comments are ridiculous.

I will honor your request, but not because I have respect for him. My first impression is that he is someone who likes to pick at you until you punch him in the face...and then he tells the principal " I don't know why he hit me:bncry:" But once again...I apologize.

1 person likes this.