CFN updated Bowl projections

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Oct 4, 2004.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I know it's very hard to do but that is why I try to shrug off the losses and low key the wins. It's a long season and I want to enjoy it. Georgia has only one loss. So did LSU last year. Anything can happen. As for the Tigers, the schedule is favorable to a long winning streak if they come to play every week. I want to enjoy every one of them.

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Texas A&M will be in the cotton Bowl mark my words. They are flying low right now and teams are under estimating them. I see them pulling a major upset over Texas and only losing one more game to OU.

A LSU/Texas A&M Cotton Bowl would be GREAT, and hopefully we could spark up the old rivaliry we use to have with them.

3. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Nebraska? Man, have they fallen on hard times. They LOST 70-10 at Texas Tech. :shock: They already lost to USM. NEB sucks. I would like to see the Tigers make a trip out here and hit the Holiday Bowl if we can't get a BCS bowl this year (and that isn't looking so good, but, it's still early). :thumb:

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I don't think the SEC has a tie-in to the Holiday Bowl; it's Big 12/PAC 10.

5. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

unless there are no quality big 12 I think they can substitute a team at large????????

6. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

Really? I don't think it's too far out of the possiblity. The only real competition they have left is Georgia. Now, when Auburn and Bama play each other, you can throw all stats out they window b/c they don't mean squat so Bama may give them a fight. If they can get through Georgia and not muff a game up, then they will be undefeated. In my opinion, they are the best team in the country today.

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I pray we get either the Outback or the Capital One slot, which could happen if 2 SEC teams make the BCS Bowls by some chance. My third choice of the non BCS Bowls would be the Peach.

Just please don't ever make us play in that damn Cotton Bowl ever again. Those early kickoffs are just not fit for us Tigahs, it ruins the entire atmosphere and fun of playing in a bowl game. The Cotton Bowl is like playing the JPS game.

8. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

A New Year's day bowl vs Missou?!?! I'll take that! :D

I know Brad Smith is talented--but talented teammates for him are few and far between. I'd like to watch him run around helpless for 4 quarters....

I don't recall Missou having much of a defense either....

9. AustinTXHorn

AustinTXHorn Founding Member

Mizzou's defense is currently #1 in the Big 12 and top 10 in the country...but that's what will happen when you've played Ball State, Troy, Baylor, Colorado, and somebody else that sucks that I can't remember.

You'll see Texas' crappy one-dimensional offense hang 30-40 on them easily this week. The sad thing is that they're no doubt the best team in the North.

10. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

Hang it on em cuz. I'll be behind you. It's a regional thing.