Chad Jones to try out with Saints

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mctiger, Dec 22, 2012.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

pitchers dont need to run. if he has any leg power, even slow, he can make it. he is a flamethrowing lefty. they make bank and have long careers in the bullpen.

2. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Did u see his leg? Thoughts?

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

I did and I could barely look at it.

I know pitching starts with the legs. But football is all running, so if he has a chance at a sport, it has to be baseball. If he can run enough to even tryout for the nfl, then he should be able to pitch. I think?

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

This will tell you all you need to know, but view at your own risk. It's rather GRUESOME.

https://twitter.com/jimrome/status/246304852467150848

5. TIGRIS PANTHERA

TIGRIS PANTHERA Veteran Member

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Didn't realize it was a competition, but I did suspect you to be a closet gump.

7. TIGRIS PANTHERA

I'm not! (a gump but I have relatives in Montgomery) I seem to recall that T. Prothro's injury occured in Gainsville after Alabama had pounded those arrogant asses "UF". That same outfit, UF, just about crippled Matt Mauck, 2002, at the end of the LSU/UF game in Gainsville once again. Coach Saban left Matt Mauck in late in the fourth quarter though the game was over & well out of reach for Ron Zook's gayters. LSU pounded those arrogant a'holes that night with 'picks' interceptions for TD's coupled with Mauck's emerging leadership skills as a quarterback. Mauck barely recovered the use of his "crushed" foot due to the injury. Poor Mr Prothro never did recover, nor has D. Byrd from his auto injuries, nor has Allie Broussard (mental), J. Vincent needs AA, Tyrann Mathieu is on a shady trail, Hillard has all but disapeared, my doctor tells me he's heard Jordan Jefferson sold out to purposely lose to Alabama BCSNC (it sure looked like it), Les refused to play J. Lee and LSU couldn't be any weird'er if it were Halloween.
    Merry Christmas

8. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Ugh! Why did I click on that picture of Chad's leg?! I just clicked on a link w/o really reading the disclaimer. I would suggest NOT looking at that pic! It'll make you sick! No kidding.

9. TIGRIS PANTHERA

I've seen worse.

10. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

That ended up playing professional sports?