Chairman of the Joint Cheifs of Staff on 9/11 won't support Clark!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by TigerEducated, Sep 24, 2003.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Mentions "character and integrity issues" as to why Clark left Europe early, and says these issues are "near and dear" to his heart.

So, it comes up that Clark tells two ranking, respected Republicans in Switzerland that "he would have been a Republican had Karl Rove returned my phone calls", then it comes out that he never even bothered to call...

Now it comes out that a former CJOS for the POTUS has said that Clark left Europe over "character and integrity issues"...

Hmm...Sounds like another spin job for the media...though I'm sure they're up to the task. Hell, CNN says he's the leading Democrat in their latest poll, and he's "tied" with Bush...

So, even though the public doesn't watch their shows (Fox has the top 5 rated cable news/political shows between FOX/CNN/MSNBC), the public likes the people they pander to?

Home cooking, as always...

Do the link, and then wonder what Clark will lie about next...

http://www.losaltosonline.com/articles/2003/09/23/news/community/news01.txt

2. JD

JD Founding Member

Ah yes, a general lacks character and lied. Let us note the general said he wouldn't vote for him. Two right wing statist hacks say he lied about the all important fact of calling karl rove, and clark lacks character. Gee, what about Ann KKKoulter's allegations - surprised you missed those too. KKKoulter's opinon should be treated like fact- that's what an objective media would do.

What do you think of the right wing characterizing the upcoming election season as "unfortunatel" - as if their king really shouldn't have to stand for an election.

Are we really supposed to be surprised that the bush administration stated throwing dirt at a decorated general this early? That is why karl rove is employed, but you knew that.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

C'mon JD. Have you ever heard Ann Coulter make a single racist remark?

4. TigerEducated

Never let the fact that she's got a voice, and she has declined in using comedy as a backdrop to viciously attack others, nor made up bald faced lies to people in an attempt to discredit and make Rove look poor stand in the way of a baseless attempt to discredit her...

Now, JD, if you'd like to comment on Senator Byrd...perhaps your comments and racial allusions would be more well received...LOL!

The man lied, and even admitted half-heartedly that he was "exaggerating" when it came out he told them both that, and then it came out that WHITE HOUSE CALL LOGS NEVER SHOWED THAT CLARK CALLED ROVE, PERIOD.

So, he admits that he lied, masks it with the "exaggeration" allusion, then it gets pointed out that a former CJOS won't vote for him because of integrity issues, but it's all a big spin move...

Hypocrisy, thy name is JD...

5. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Please back up the right wing statist hacks, the KKK stuff, the "king shouldn't have to stand for an election"(which is really funny considering all of your complaining about Davis having to stand for the recall vote), and that Bush administration is throwing dirt(it seemed like it was Clark's boss throwing dirt and it was Clinton's Def Sec that demoted Clark) with more than your usual name calling and typical liberal blah blah with no valid links or facts to back anything up. That seems to be your typical response to everything. Oh wait it is a little different - no mention of the "Taliban" Wing of the Republican party. Did you finally realize that comments like that are going to backfire? and how shameful making comments like that for political gain are with regards to 9-11.

6. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Did you expect Bush toadies to do anything different...?

Hell these are the same folks that linked Max Cleland a VIETNAM VET who lost limbs in the war to Bin Ladin and got another chicken hawk Chambless (my knee was hurt so I got the differment) elected....

Bush's worse dream has happened with Clark entering the race and of course he will turn his dogs loose and sell his soul (just ask Lee Atwater) to remain where Cheney and Poppy can remain IN the money....

7. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Again please offer proof that Bush is behind any of this. PROOF!!!!! not just calling people names.
    It appears to be Clark's former bosses including Clinton's Sec of Defense demoting him. Can you offer up anything that disputes this? Was he not demoted under Clinton? Was the quote from the General(his boss) made up? Was the fact that he exchanged gifts and hats with a war criminal made up? I did not edit that picture it was the picture that spread around Europe.
    My bet is that Clark does not get the nomination and will be asked to be a VP candidate as long as nothing new comes out about him.
    It also looks like that by your picture you admit that the economy was already in recovery under the first Bush and Clinton had nothing to do with it and that the second Bush did inherit from Clinton in 2001 an economy that was in recession.

8. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

He was demoted because of Cohen...

He apologized for the hat swapping mistake that was a tradition.
    Fact remains he won Bosnia without one US death. Fact remain he was a Rhodes scholar (actually went to classes). Fact remains he fought in Vietnam, commanded troops and was injured and did not hide behind a national guard position. Fact remains he's not a reformed drunk with a VP who's "ex" company has received over 10 BILLION dollars in un-bid US Govt business.
    Fact remains he is a leader and sometimes a leader steps on toes, makes enemies and greats jelousies. The military is notorious for petty jealousies.
    As far as real leader are concerned, Herb Brook's players hated him while playing for him but called him the most influencial person in their lives. Bear Bryant, Vince Lombardi, Patton, Teddy Roosevelt all leaders and everything this clown we have in office today is not......

Bush is toast....

9. TigerEducated

He won in Bosnia without a single American death because Clinton didn't allow ANY ground troops in. It was a frickin air war...

Biggles, why is it you'd allow yourself to stand behind that "accomplishment"?

That's like saying I was responsible for saving a family in a 3 alarm fire, when in actuality, all I did was just pull the fire alarm. The fire department really did all the work. I just alerted them their help was needed.

If you disagree, please tell me what ground troops he led and directed in the GROUND WAR in Europe?

Please, enlighten me...

And another thing...This guy was SERIOUSLY close to coming out as a Republican...It's comedic value is not lost on me that you people-in Democrats who actually CARE about national politics-have rallied behind a man who was probably a steady supporter and voter of the Republican Party until he got miffed and decided he wanted to be President...You all are grasping at straws at this point, and I think it's funny.

One last thing...Do you care to refute his own words that admitted he told those two Repubilcans in Switzerland about Rove not returning phone calls? Do you refute that White House call logs don't show a SINGLE CALL from Clark to Rove?

Do you refute what this general has alluded to about integrity and character issues being behind the reasons Clark left Europe?

Please, do so at this time, if so...

10. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Funny I remember ground troops...

and a well planned war with international coopertion to rid the world of a despot. No oil, no rebuilding, no VP's company raking in $10 Billion, just a good clean war, oh and we won....

I'm not standing by an accomplishment, I'm stating a fact in comparison to the "Persian" tragedy we are now stuck in....

Perhaps you can't see the difference....

Voters will come election time....

Yes, the man saw the light....

Do you refute Ronny Reagan or 1/2 the right neck party that has conveniently flip-flopped party affiliations over the last 20 years....

We are supposed to believe KKKKArl Rove....?

Let's ask another War Hero about KKKKarl Rove, John McCain (Who got my vote....) I'm sure John can vouch for KKKarl's integrity and honesty....

Integrity and character are what it's all about and drunken fratboy ain't got a prayer this time.......