Challenge from the South End-Zone!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kenny Kerth, Nov 13, 2002.

1. Kenny Kerth

Kenny Kerth Founding Member

Neyland isn't loud..107,000 shaking shakers... also I still haven't seen any posts from anyone out of the storied South End-Zone!! Could the rest of the stadium be as intimidated by the Southerners as the gamecocks? The challenge still stands.

2. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

North End Zone here

North Section 12 you're on bud. Just remember we got the student section....

And as far as the tool that said crowd noise doesn't play a role....get real. The noise is almost twice as loud on the field as it gets in the stands. I've seen time and time again when teams come into Tiger Stadium with that "it doesn't affect us" mentality and even challenge our fans denouncing the "Death Valley" name, and leave with a big fat "L". The only team that was able to pull that off was Florida under Spurrier, b/c of his offense. Guess what, Bama's offense is good but not Spurrier at Florida calliber.

3. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I think they are tailgating, man. I believe they took your challenge to heart.

4. TIDE-HSV

TIDE-HSV Founding Member

I see my remarks are being misunderstood...

When I brought up Neyland, the point I wanted to make was that it was impossible to hear, particularly after the bad call, when were driving for a score. My friend sitting next to me couldn't hear me, nor could I hear him. Obviously, the QB and team couldn't hear each other, so they used hand signals and handled it well. Once the volume level has reached such a level that hearing is impossible, the only thing that volume exceeding that can do is intimidate. And that was the point I was trying to make - I wouldn't depend on intimidating this team, and I don't concede that they will be intimidated. Bama has lost in DV only once since 1969, and that was during the DuBacle. However, the answer is that "we shall see what we shall see." If I'm wrong, I'll come back and eat crow.