Champions Are Won One Game At A Time....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mayk, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mayk

mayk Freshman

Hey first off, you guys have a great forum and looking forward to the days leading up to 1/7 and then some smash mouth football on the field...both teams deserve to be playing for the crystal and let the rest of the nation (82%?) keep crying about 'shouldve, couldve, wouldve, etc'....

Now to my point of this thread....I like the logo you have on the site, but if I was a Tiger fan, not sure I would....

As it is either the Buckeye logo tatooooooed to the forehead of your tiger, or the Buckeye logo is being 'painted' (ahem, think military term) on the Tiger for the shot.....

NO?

Hey...all in good fun!

Go Bucks!
    KM
    :crystal:

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

It's been a forum tradition every week of the season for a few years now to have that graphic up during football season. The upcoming opponent is always the focus of the tiger eyes.

not sure your humor even makes sense though -- must be yankee humor

3. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

Somebody's been eating too many buckeyes :grin:.
    I always took it as the eyes staring down the next opponent, "keeping your eyes on the goal" kinda thing.

4. mayk

mayk Freshman

LSUGradin99:
    Heard, actually, read you the first time! :wink:

And no, unlike Tigers, we do not 'eat our own' and do not eat Buckeyes....Kinda gross actually, but better not go there!

Seriously, cool tradition and thanks for the clarification...still as a 'Yankee' (um, actually, not a Yankee, but a Cleveland Indian fan :lol: ) it looks kinda silly....

And your comment of "I always took it as the eyes staring down the next opponent" does not make sense,as then the Tiger would be crossed-eyed...no? I mean, it is tated between his eyes.....I know I know, a photoshop thing...

GO Bucks!

5. BuckeyePup

BuckeyePup Founding Member

well we do eat buckeyes but they are a snack made by combining choclate and peanut butter

6. mayk

mayk Freshman

Yo, that is candy, just like I am sure there are chocolates made to look like Tigers....but unlike peanuts, chesnuts, pecans, etc, we do not eat 'real' buckeyes, like Tigers do to their own! :insane:

But seriously, the Buckeye candy is all over our house during the Holidays....and good point, need to bring some down to share with the LSU fans that call us over 'TIGER BAIT', to their tail gates....

:crystal:

7. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

the :tigereye: is staring the buckeyes down!!

how does that not make sense? it's a computer graphic. it's not in 3-D.

championships are won one game at a time and you my friend are next :wink: .

8. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

If you can somehow make the Ohio State symbol look far away from the tiger eyes in some sort of 3D imaging then be my guest...

At least we're not ignorant enough to come on to your forum and start mocking traditions...:insane:

Or we could just say that the way your band members dot the I in your "Script Ohio" looks retarded kicking their legs like that...I could go on.

:geauxtige beat the Luckeyes

9. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

We lived next to an Ohio State family down in south Louisiana when I was in high school. They gave us a big tin of these buckeyes every Christmas. They were better than Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!

10. mayk

mayk Freshman

"At least we're not ignorant enough to come on to your forum and start mocking traditions...."

Easy there Tigger....who is knocking a tradition...in fact, ahem, go take a look at the thread about 'traditions' and see who started it and made comments of your cool traditions ...go ahead...take a look...I'll wait for you to find and read....

And while you are at it...take a read a few posts above....see where I state:
    "Seriously, cool tradition and thanks for the clarification..."

Wow, a bit touchy on having some fun...and as a professional photographer who works everyday with photoshop, layers, etc, was just having some fun with the 'cross eyed' comment....boy, didnt mean to hurt your feelings! :nope:

Will work on something for you and send to your email....

Back on Point, neat tradition, but still to me, looks funny...
    KM

Edit:
    "beat the Luckeyes"

Nice, you need to sign your post either Mr Pot or Mr Kettle....let's not start talking about who is 'lucky' ...thought so....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.