Championship Sunday

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by CajunlostinCali, Jan 18, 2015.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Yes because they didn't have to do anything or so McCarthy thought. Lacy was ripping them but they were content not even attempting to finish this team off when they had ample opportunity to do so.

Watch the game again. This time with glasses. That Seattle d looked like dog crap til late in the 4th. Green Bays play calling is the only thing that saved them.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

4 minutes and 2 in OT doesn't seem slow to me when you've been getting your ass kicked for 55 minutes

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

This is true. Plus McCarthy has gone for it on 4th and goal from the 1 inch line how many times this year? And he settles for 3 after the Seattle kick off fumble? And 3 straight running plays with 5 minutes left when you have Aaron Rodgers??? Meanwhile PC is throwing TD's on field goals with his punter???

Pete Carroll has a nutsack, Mike McCarthy has a vagina.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  4. tirk

Dude was coaching scared from the beginning. Will be interesting to see how he coaches from here out outside of his comfort zone. Will probably backfire just the same.

5. tirk

Depends who can run the ball best. I'm not convinced slow ass Blount can get it done. Indis d sucks. If they can't then the short passing game will be done. But I'm sure belicheat is working on figuring that out right now.

6. LaSalleAve

I get tired of people putting him on a pedestal. Without one of the best QB's in the game McCarthy is out in 4 seasons.

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i guess i was describing mccarthy's decisions (run, run, run, etc.) that allowed seattle back in it

8. LaSalleAve

Oh definitely, that was my thought too, why was he doing that with the best qb in the NFL? A quick slants, game a few first downs get a FG you win.

And then I guess we finally figured out why Dix's first name is Ha Ha. That lack of a play on the 2 point conversion was comical.