Chargers @ Chiefs

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by SyrTiger, Sep 13, 2010.

1. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

The Chiefs are my favorite team, and ironically have a lot of LSU Tigers on the roster.

Big game tonight to start the season. Winner takes 1st place with the Broncos and Raiders losses.

Jamaal Charles is an absolute beast. My old roommate told me that was the best 2nd round pick of the draft, and I think he might be right. He's a dynamic power runner.
    Dwayne Bowe can be a beast when he isn't suspended.
    Matt Cassel is improving and I think he can be a decent QB.

Charlie Weis is best as a pro O-Coordinator and I'm happy with the hire.
    Romeo Crennel I am also happy with, we will see if he can keep the D fired up to stop the AFC West's best offense.

GO CHIEFS!

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Dorsey just got a sack.

3. LaSalleAve

Did you happen to see the 2nd touchdown the Chiefs scored, nice play action and hit the tight end in the end zone?

The tight end, by himself, moiaki or whatever his name is, leaps to make a 2 handed catch, both feet in the air, comes down with both feet and immediately spikes the football. How is that not considered an incomplete pass under that stupid Calvin Johnson rule?

4. LaSalleAve

Ok, so this is exciting. They should rename the Chiefs to the "seKC" Chiefs. They are laden with SEC players.

Dorsey is making plays, Jackson has been in on a few, Dwayne Bowe made the block that sprung Jamal Charles on the touchdown, Eric Berry is out there, Dexter McCluster just ran a punt back for a touchdown, longest punt return in Chiefs history, which is saying alot, considering they used to have Dante Hall. Javier Arenas had 2 long punt returns.

Then you have Hester and Buster Davis for the Bolts.

The Chiefs have slowly been putting together a team, which starts on Defense, and they are loaded with talent. They could win the AFC West this year.

5. SyrTiger

My f'ing internet deleted my post. Yes, they picked the cream of the SEC crop last year.

Javier Arenas started off hot.

Dexter Mccluster has looked great. I loved that pick, though he's Ole Miss. He's gonna score a lot. They needed a KR and PR ever since Dante Hall left.

Eric Berry was a great pick. I watched Florda vs. Tennessee where he and Tebow went head on at full speed. They both went sideways, neither gave an inch. He's fearless and that's what a leader needs to play like.

6. LaSalleAve

KC may be my new favorite team just because of the LSU Tigers they have. Hope Tyson Jackson's injury isn't major.

7. SyrTiger

I liked the Chiefs from way back when they had Elvis Grbac, Priest Holmes, Dick Vermeil, Tony Richardson, etc.

I liked Dwayne Bowe and happened to buy his jersey. It's nice now because I'm at LSU.

8. SyrTiger

OK...they have a lot of LSU players, but do they have to mimic the UNC game?

Seriously it's almost exactly the same, big lead in the 4th and they are coming back...