Charles Grant's delusions of grandeur

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by mctiger, Mar 10, 2010.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Grant said on sirius NFL radio today that he thinks he has 5 great seasons left....he stressed the word "great" in the statement. I challenge anyone to find the word 'great' used in connection with Charles Grant before this, unless they were talking about his lack of production in relation to his contract. We didn't seem to miss his 'great'-ness in playoffs or Super Bowl.

Also listed Atlanta and Carolina as the teams he'd most like to play for, since he'd get to play the Saints twice a year. :dis:

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He was a bulldog so i can't blame him for wanting to play in Georgia, the only thing close to Great however is the fact that only 1 letter separates Great from Grant.

3. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

I hope he does play for Carolina or Atlanta. Drew can sit in the pocket all day. It's hard to pass rush when you've just eaten a cheese burger on the sideline. So he thinks he has 5 GREAT years left huh? Guess his definition of great is a little different.

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

What he means is 5 great pay days. He is spoiled from the many years of being greatly over paid by the Saints. Instead of talking trash he should be apologizing to Saints fans and the Saints organization for wasting so much time and money waiting for him to wake up and get in playing shape. He should also think about returning some of the money he didn't earn. Hopefully he will end up in Oakland, the NFL graveyard.

5. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

I wanted him gone before last season. Too bad he now has a ring. What an ungrateful bastard. Good luck finding a job lard ass.

1 person likes this.
  6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Link to an article:

The Onside Kick: You Sir, Are No Scott Fujita!

An indicator of Grant's contribution to our Super Bowl run....I believe he only made the NFL Films highlight video one time. He can be seen giving Coach Payton a stick of gum during the big game. Fast stat: it was Juicy Fruit.

7. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I think I posted it on here a few times...but a few years ago I ran into him at AJ's in Destin. It was packed and I invited him, his attorney and some other guy and his girlfriend that was with CG to sit with us. He did......and he ordered 10 shots of Patron.....ON MY TAB!!! He left without paying a dime. Although I didn't see him shoot the Patron, his friends did and so did some random bystanders that he passed the shots to.

I didn't realize that he didn't square up with the waitress for his shots until I tabbed out an hour or so after he left.

On my kids that is a true story.

8. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

uh, wordsmith, that would be 2, amigo:)

9. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

don't worry, Grant can't count.