Charlie Strong

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by CajunlostinCali, Sep 15, 2017.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Fat little rebound. He is 3-0, first time since before tejas, #22 in the country so a higher ranking then way before tejas. Playing their division well. Not exactly playoff contenders, but still, tejas worked hard to have him be their goat. A lot of effort went into sucking under Charles, being a historic blow hard of a school and all. So I'm digging it.

Not so secretly, I want nothing but a little success in souf Florida and a total and complete disastrous melt in Austin. And I wanna see Tom cry.

Too much to ask?

I mean neither of em mean half a shit to me, but I want Charlie to come out of this feeling a little better about himself.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Southern Florida went 11-2 last year, that team was built by Willie Taggart,.. I hate Texas as much as, just about anybody, but lets not give Charlie Strong too much credit.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Don't care about flawida, or Strong, or texas.

I doubt many will agree but strangely enough, I like Mack Brown as an announcer. Tonality is a wee bit annoying but he has solid comments and he doesn't talk too much.

Other than that.....fuck texas.

ParadiseiNC, fanatic and GiantDuckFan like this.
  4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I ain't and I took the kids he got into consideration. But so far, he ain't fucking it up with the kids he got and that really is the point. I just want his time at Texas to be a giant shitty mistake for Texas.

Feel?

uscvball and GiantDuckFan like this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Let's not dis Strong yet. He was a good coach at Louahvul and he never had a cbance at TexAss.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Mack does know football. He was OC at LSU at one time and had success everywhere he went. After his Natty in 2005 he just got complacent in a lot of areas. I heard that he wouldn't take a call from an interested Jameis Winston because Mr Free Crablegs wasn't from Texas. He never again recruited that kind of talent again after that. At least Les didn't leave the cupboard bare for Oeaux the way Mack left it for Strong.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

He has great stories and he tells them without sounding moronic. And of course, he does know football. I can listen to him, no problems.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Charlie did a great job at louisville