Charlie Weis as offensive coordinator

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Purple & Gold, Jan 3, 2011.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

distinguished alumna....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5tXMLI-OsI"]YouTube - Gradulate the Gator[/ame]

It's not like I hate UF, or even Tebow...but this always makes me feel better about being from New Orleans, La.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Agreed. IIRC, we shut them out in the 2nd half of the Sugar Bowl.

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Yes, poor LSU, with our perenial top-10 recruiting classes, 10-win seasons, 3 national championships, and experienced coaching staff. Poor, poor us.

First off, I'm pretty sure that the winningest program in CFB history bases their hires on a little more stringent criteria than "he went here".

Secondly, which schools or NFL teams were beating down Meyer's door while he was at UF? Oh, that's right. . .NONE. How about Saban at bama? Zilch. Bowden, Brown, Tressel, etc? See, when a coach is successful at a top-tier program and has no NFL aspirations, other teams don't pursue them because it's not practical. I shouldn't have to explain this.

Btw, this supposed buffoon that you're criticizing so heavily. . .any idea what his record is against the best coach in UF history? That's right, 3-3. So I'm assuming that you feel equally about Meyer. . .

Sure, if one wanted to make a total idiot of ones self.

Certainly, you're not serious with this drivel, are you? We know that you're panicked about having a rookie head coach, and you should be. But making a fool out of yourself won't help one bit.

1 person likes this.
  4. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

LSU did not win its NC with a Reggie Bush or Vince Young or Mark Ingram or Tim Tebow on the roster. We won with Matt Flynn, Alley Broussard, and Jacob Hester; blue collar players.

What our coach did not do is develop a gay crush on a player and have a nervous breakdown as soon as the boy-toy left for the NFL. You can claim that Miles underachieved with the players but he was never under the players.

2 people like this.
  5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

:lol: