Charter and Cst finally came together

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsxtigers, Dec 29, 2010.

1. lsxtigers

lsxtigers Founding Member

I know it may be old news but us charter people finally get to watch the Hornets and LSU baseball on channel 324 and 811 hd. Its a good day!

2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Screw both Charter and Cox. The Hornets have been here for what?...like seven years?

And Cox completely screws the Northshore because they wanted ten arms and twenty legs from Charter...and Charter wouldn't budge from a chump change offer?

If they were really more concerned about providing service to everyone in the Metro area than they were in their own greed, a deal would have been made a long time ago to provide service to the northshore.

Too little...too late. Just wait till you see what you'll have to pay to get CST.

I used to cook for six of the players for a few years when they first came to town and I got to know coaches and front office people as well. everyone would roll their eyes when I asked if people in St Tammany would ever get to see the games on cable. The organization wanted it badly, but they got stuck with the contract with Cox...and Cox got too greedy while Charter was dug in. They were never, ever close to a deal. Neither the city nor state governments could make a deal happen.

Greedy self interest rules and the casualty is both the city and the state. The Hornets are gone pecans.

3. lsxtigers

lsxtigers Founding Member

I really am not that worried about the hornets but more of the lsu baseball. Also I dont think charter is charging any extra for it or it came with the sports package I ordered for $5 a month

4. LSUpathdoc

LSUpathdoc Trust me, I'm a Doctor

I said "bite me" to cox, charter, cst who ever a long time ago and got direct tv. Looooooovvvvvvveeee me some direct tv. The picture quality is pretty much the same I just cant stand those bastards. I cant count the number of times they over charged me just because they seemed like they felt like it, and when you call them out on it is like you did something wrong. My favorite is when I finally had enough and switched the guy from cox said "you'll be back before long". That was about 9 years ago. They can kiss my @$$.

5. FriedBoudinBall

FriedBoudinBall Founding Member

I'm just waiting for ...

ATT Uverse .... it can't get to my neighborhood soon enough.