Chavis was a Nega

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Jan 5, 2015.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I believe yaw yaw can\will do it if he sticks around long enough. I'm not as confident in Steele. I'm ready to see that trench warfare mentality from an LSU defense again! The players keep coming, I hope O fires them up.

LSUDad likes this.
  2. Brian

Brian Founding Member

TigerTap and LSUDad like this.
  3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

This is getting good.

LSU court filing mocks Texas A&M's 'dire need for defensive help'
    http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...mocks-texas-a-ms-dire-need-for-defensive-help

LSUDad likes this.
  4. kluke

kluke Founding Member

The Chaggies could paint themselves into a corner were a graceful path out is hard to find. And it doesn't sound like our lawyers are interested in helping them with the map.

LSUDad likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If our lawyers were interested in helping Chavis and the Faggies our lawyers should be fired.

LSUDad and shane0911 like this.
  6. Tiredoflosing

Tiredoflosing Veteran Member

Chavis was and is a great DC as you will continue to see this year at A&M. Miles is a "One Hit Wonder".

7. Oliverjuggs

Oliverjuggs Senior Member

image.jpg

LSUDad and Bengal B like this.
  8. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Chavis is a great D-CO. But even with Chavis the Aggies will still constantly be engaging in "shoot-outs". He is taking over for an A&M team that lost to Bama 59-0 last season. An A&M team that does not put the same emphasis on Special Teams, Clock Management and Field Position that LSU does. Yes they have a much better Passing Game, but those 3 strategies mentioned above and the inability to run the ball late in games will all inevitably play a role in how successful or unsucessful the chiefs defense will be in College Station. From what I remember, when LSU found theirselves in "shoot out situations" Chavis's defense stunk to high hell. Our offense put us in position to win many games that Chavis's defense blew (for example, the last 2 home games against Bama just for shits and grins). Not saying the same for the opposite, as our defense kept us in many games our offense blew, but I think Chavis should have been a little more careful with what he wished for in "playing with a great offense"

StaceyO and LSUDad like this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Think you have this backerds.

For instance, last year v bama I don't think they got a 1st down in the second half, until the final drive then they got what they needed.

Point being, I think chavis fields a defense that is built for a quicker game. atm will be on and off the field offensively far too quick for chavis liking and I don't see Sumlin changing his style to fit chavis.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Since when does Les put emphasis on clock management?