Check Out My Father's Day Gift

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by HatcherTiger, Jun 21, 2004.

1. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Can't wait for the first tailgate. You're all invited for steak and lobster, and beverage of choice:

2. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

I'll hold you to that. :thumb:

3. col reb

col reb Founding Member

I won't. But that sure was nice. Happy fathers day. I got a really nice electric smoker, several shirts, vcr tapes, and lots of hugs (the most important of all) :) :) :)

4. LSUfanatic6

LSUfanatic6 Freshman

That is nice. I got my father a bunch of national championship stuff. Like coffee mugs and beer glasses.

5. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

maybe its because I'm not father, but I think I'd rather get an electric smoker than just a hug. But on the other hand, I wish I could have just given my dad a hug and saved $50.

6. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Now that I have the rest of the summer to plan the menu, I'm sure it will be quite good. We have traditionally used briquets to tailgate. The gas should increase the number of different things that we can cook. The right side of the grill is actually a griddle. I see a breakfast tailgate in my future. Mimosas anyone ? Now that our pit can be lit so quickly, I'm thinking we should begin a post-game meal. The first of course will be after the big win over Oregon. I'm getting hungry thinking about it. Do people in other parts of the country talk about food as much as we do ? I mean we have an entire portion of the forum dedicated to food !

7. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Sorry Scott. I'm not a rich man, but I really can afford to buy my own smoker. A true hug of love from my kids is priceless to me. You will understand one day. But when those kids come around, don't be stingy with the hugs. I just don't want the day to come where something happens that I say, "I wish I had held him/her one more time or told him/her that I loved them one more time." I would much rather be able to say, "He/she knew I loved him/her." Oh well!!!!!!!!!!! Let's eat. :grin: :grin:

8. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Oh, I know...I was just joking!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

9. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

you will enjoy it very much....I got a bottle of 1969 BV George De Latour..I hope to drink it when LSU wins the football national championship again. Hey your grill my wine lets make it a party.... :lsup:
    happy fathers day

10. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

That's nice!

I got a new Bible and my own personal star named after me.