cheering at the basketball game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CParso, Jan 19, 2005.

1. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Alright, well just to make some of you guys jealous... I was at the Tiger basketball game tonight courtside, my feet were actually on the court and I was seeing next to E. Eric Guirard, "The E. Guarantee!". And Mike the Tiger came and talked to us a few times.

The main thing I was suprised about was how clearly things shouted from the stands could be heard on the court. Snide comments made, taunts, cheers, congratulations. I could hear it all and I imagine the players learn to tune it out, but believe me - they hear it.

The crowd tonight at the PMac was the best I've ever seen (haven't been to many games though yet), student section had chants going & the place was rocking. It was the first time I've seen it come close to it's name of Deaf Dome. You could tell that the cheers and enthusiasm when it came time for big plays really enthused the players and made them play harder. I imagine that hearing fans boo can have the opposite effect too. I just want everybody to realize how much of an impact you & the other fans have on the game. CHEER LOUD!

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Watching/taping the game on CSTV right now. Lets see if I can find you courtside....

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

If he sat next to E. Eric...He probably had a cast or crutch on...

;-)

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

he has a nice looking wife and a toddler. i guess he didnt bring them unless cparso is his son.

5. LSUGradin99

Yellow shirt and yellow cap?

6. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

GOLD!

7. LSUGradin99

You would think so huh? Especially for someone with a front row courtside seat. But nooooo... This guy had on a faded t-shirt and faded hat!

8. CParso

CParso Founding Member

It was me and 2 of my friends. I had on a light khaki sweater (all my LSU sweaters are dirty and it was cold as hell to walk from my apt). My friends were both wearing yellow shirts with jackets. E. Eric Guarard was 2 seats over in all black with some wierd sideways batman shirt on - no wife or kids either, some other older guys. Perhaps other lawyers, I'm not sure.

9. peterkylesen

peterkylesen Freshman

I was there.....Great game!