Chicken McNuggets

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Bengal B, Dec 8, 2014.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

They will bury me or convince me that Oswald acted alone, Les runs a pass happy offense, Women are actually from THIS planet before I believe that a McNugget is from a real chicken. I love mythbusters and I'm sure Grant is a stand up dude but I'm not buying a single second of that video. Those things don't look like chicken, don't smell like chicken and damn sure don't taste like chicken.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It's real chicken. "Processing" removes looks, taste, and smell and makes it into generic protein. But they then add artificial chicken flavor and a whole lot of salt and preservatives.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

its a chicken nugget version of a hotdog. its processed crap but pretty good when youre starving at times.

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Lips and assholes. That's what you are eating.

5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

and since this thread started McDonald's stock fell another five points. for reasons just like this McDonalds is becoming a relic. at this point they cater to the poor and uneducated who've yet to discover that they are being charged for, and served, chicken ass holes. no seriously, McDonalds is plummeting and I suspect they will go by the wayside eventually. They've tried to remake themselves with gourmet coffee and a few salads but no one is fooled.......even though I stop there for coffee now-a-days because it's cheap and usually fresh.

6. tirk

well duh, thats what processed means. ever seen groundmeat made. some not so nice shit goes in there.

all tastes good though.

ill get a coffee sometimes or a salad at lunch is pretty damned good actually.

oh and a plain double cheese is good.

but mcdonalds will adapt. they arent going away.

7. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Some folks like hog head cheese. If you just give me some shit and not say what it is, I'm good but once you tell it like it is, I'm off.

Too many options in this world to being lazy and hitting a drive through to order mystery meat. Their fries rock, best of many IMO, but at least fries are not a total mystery. Their sweet tea is pretty awesome too.

8. tirk

their fries arent good like years ago. not sure what it is but theyre off.

9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I hope you are right; it's an American institution. If for nothing else, the coffee. Never tried their salads though...may have to try one for lunch one day.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

My lips are the only ones on the McHotcakes. I do like the McSausage Mcbiscuit though. Probably pig lips and assholes. How else can they sell it for only a McBuck?