Chiefs' Abdullah flagged for praying to Allah/Mecca

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by islstl, Sep 30, 2014.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Brandon Marshall slid in just the same manner and looked up to his beloved God. No such flag.

Maybe Roger Goodell will in fact suffer a beheading.

Bengal B likes this.
  2. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Regardless of his slide and trip to Mecca, has anyone ever met a Muslim they want to hang out with? I doubt it.

Not only should he have been flagged, he should have been deported after being beheaded.

Sincerely,

The Religion of Peace.

Bengal B and diamondheadtiger like this.
  3. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

Actually, yeah I have a good friend who's Islamic and he's a blast to hang out with. Trips to the Middle East would be boring without him. I know people who think like you do are everywhere these days and not afraid to speak up and let people know who they are anymore, but had no idea you were "that chic". Thanks for letting me know.

And I believe he "deports" himself back to California every off season.

SMH.

Contained Chaos likes this.
  4. tigerchick46

And proud to be American and "That Chic"......sleeper cell, I mean sleep with one eye open around your friend.

SMH

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I've never met any Muslims I wanted to hang out with but I used to play a lot of pickup basketball and for a while there were a couple of black guys with Muslim names who would play sometimes. I didn't know them off the court but they seemed to be OK guys.

I used to think of American black Muslims as somehow different from their psycho Arab brethren. Sure, most of them were crazy as a loon but I always had a lot of respect for Muhammad Ali and Kareem Abdul Jabbar and even sportscaster Ahmad Rashad. I just thought they were being influenced by black Muslim leaders who were trying to get ahold of their money.

But now with both black and white Americans and Europeans both male and female trying t join ISIS
    I just wonder if the whole world has gone insane. The next time you see that nice looking young man or a pretty girl walking down the street they might be just as likely to kill you as a raghead would.

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

What a completely relevant & objective criteria upon which to form an opinion about the largest religion in the world, especially considering that you probably know so many Muslims. Or maybe you were just trying to be funny, in which case I'd say you've got a lot of work to do.

COTiger likes this.
  7. tigerchick46

No one cares

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

All religious people are nuts and simple minded. The fact that a human being could be so arrogant as to think they know there is someone in particular out there keeping score is so ridiculous I can't even begin to fathom it.

Sorry if this offends anyone, I am just a caveman.

9. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

There's no need to get upset.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There are religious scholars who are considered to be as brilliant as any scientist. They are not simple minded. Some of them may be nuts but most probably aren't. There are religious nuts, athiest and agnostic nuts and both brilliant and simple minded nuts. Nuttiness is an equal opportunity affliction.

If you were a caveman you would believe in a higher power

[​IMG]