China and human rights violations? Big deal! We profile Mexicans.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, May 18, 2010.

1. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Would they just be fueling their own fire calling themselves "Hispanic Americans".

I'm so tired of people putting labels in front of Americans. It makes me f'n sick.

If you call yourself anything other than American you deserve discrimination.

2 people like this.
  2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I agree, of course. But the other side is making a case of rights violations,citing unreasonable search and seizure, so it is entirely reasonable to characterize this matter as an unresolved rights issue that we are addressing.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It should be characterized as unfounded paranoia fueled by various ignorant administration officials and the lame stream media.

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Couldn't possibly have said it better....well maybe you could have said HUGE pile of...

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

and the legislators inability to present this bill without throwing up the middle finger and saying, this is our bill, don't like it, **** you.

6. SabanFan

You don't know what you're talking about. They have amended the bill several times.

7. LaSalleAve

not talking about them amending it, talking about the way it was presented. But alot of that can be attributed to the media.

8. SabanFan

If there was a Fk You, it was directed at the Feds.

9. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Exactly. And, it did what it was designed to do. Obama is scrambling to get something done. Relax libs, I'm not lashing out at Obama. Bush didn't get it done either. It's because congress has never been motivated to get anything done. Now with the public outcry over Arizona's law, they are getting a bit more motivated.

10. LaSalleAve

but why say f you to the feds, why can't Arizona take care of their own border without having to call on the big bad governments help, who never get anything right anyway. That is like getting Shaq to help you polish your free throw game isn't it?