Chow leaves USC!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by OpelousasLSUFan, Feb 9, 2005.

1. luvmesumlsu

luvmesumlsu Founding Member

ok Chow leaves USC------------Who Cares!!!

2. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

The L.A Times speculates that the OC may be a combo of Lane Kiffin (current receivers coach) and Steve Sarkasian, who was USC's QB coach in 02/02 before going to the Oakland Raiders. Sarkasian had developed a close relationship with Lienart before leaving and the thnking is he may be able to pacify him.

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

what a freaking titty baby! what else does he want? he was handed the heisman (w/o earning it), one MNC, and basically another one by not being matched up with the best possible team. on top of that, i'm sure he can get any boy from USCs campus into bed that he so desires. now he's still got reason to cry? what, does he not think they're good enough to repeat (NOT 3-peat) w/o norm? what kind of message does that send?

4. TheDrunkenTiger

TheDrunkenTiger Founding Member

This is a great oppurtunity for our friend Pete Carroll to show us how "great" of a coach he truely is. Lets watch him fuc- I mean, watch him "thrive" w/o ole' Norm.

5. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

oh man i remember how much he cried when the NCAA (rightfully) wouldn't reinstate mike williams. that was pathetic. maybe matt is there to hold him in this dark hour...

6. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Chow shows some class in waiting until after National Signing Day... how many offensive guys might have looked elsewhere if they knew Chow was out... I really would hvae like to see LSU go after this guy, but Ill take Miles too..

7. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

word out here is that he was essentially forced out. carroll is changing chow's role giving him less say in the O. some say carroll is trying to prove "the usc program is more than any coach"

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yep ppl saying there was some dissention between carroll and chow. of course they are denying it so who knows for sure.

9. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Class? Are you kidding me? Explain that to Leinert, and the incoming recruits.

10. Veritas

Veritas Founding Member

This is a huge loss for USC. Right now they are being naive. Carroll is a great motivator and a good defensive coach, but he did nothing for their offense. When you think about USC you think about offense. Their defense was nothing special. Their offense was what won them games. They have 9 starters returning on offense, but with out the offense's "head coach", I don't think they will be undefeated next year. I can't even begin to imagine how mad Leinart.