Chris Warner, tailgate guru?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by thatsgr8, Jul 28, 2004.

1. thatsgr8

thatsgr8 Freshman

LSU alum Chris Warner is featured on "Modern Marvels-Tailgating" playing at the moment on the History Channel. He has written several books about SEC football. Has anyone read them and if so, what did you think? :eek:ldskule:

Anyway no mention of LSU yet 23 mins in...strange

2. thatsgr8

thatsgr8 Freshman

well they show LSU at 29 mins in...CW says the food is as good as a "five star restaurant in the North" Ouch..:lol:

3. LSUZouave

LSUZouave Freshman

Chris Warner

Chris Warner is an alumn of my fraternity. A nice guy who ran for State Senate and lost this past fall.
    He has two books made up of famous quotes from the personalities of the SEC. These are entertaining to read. He also authored a book called the Tailgater's Guide to the SEC which is basically the common facts, history and heritage of the SEC schools. While this book is fun to look over, most die hard LSU/SEC fans that are on this board are familiar with most of the contents of this book.

4. thatsgr8

thatsgr8 Freshman

Too bad he lost-he's a great guy. We were friendly in college-i knew him thru JLB, but he was everywhere. My girlfriends loved him!

Remember when they ran for SGA pres&vp? I was on the election committee! Too bad we couldn't secure a win...:wink: