Chuck I have a question for you..

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Nov 9, 2002.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I can hear them now after they lose out and head to Shreveport: "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. 31-7...31-7.. War Damn Eagle. Idiots.

2. TIDE-HSV

TIDE-HSV Founding Member

They were also undefeated in 1957...

and were also on probation. That year, they beat Bama 40-0, on an icy, windy day. I remember it well. I was a freshman. The next year, of course, Coach Bryant returned...

3. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

HEHE the Barners hate to hear 31-7 from us Bama fans. That was the Iron Bowl score last year when, as Tubby said, "We took their manhood". :D

4. TIDE-HSV

TIDE-HSV Founding Member

His graphic description...

behind the woodshed, etc., made you believe that it was something he had gone through personally. (g)

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Guess we're headed to the smack board:

I know. When that Iron Bowl 31-7 is brought up they whine and squeal like stuck pigs that that was last year, etc, etc. But, whenever someone from LSU, ON AN LSU BOARD, says anything about AU here they come. 31-7, 31-7. Bunch of pansy a$$e$. If Bammers hate Auburn more than I do it must be some intense rivalry.

6. TIDE-HSV

TIDE-HSV Founding Member

Let me give you an example...

My S-I-L is an AU grad, as was his dad. They live in Greenville, SC. He wears AU caps, tee shirts, etc.; I never really paid any attention to it. Several years ago, we went to visit, and I had on a Bama tee shirt - hadn't really thought about it. When we walked in, he delivered an outburst about how I was always wearing Bama stuff and "rubbing his nose in it." I calmly pointed out his AU cap.

7. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Message for Texastiger

Hey Texastiger, they are looking for you on tidefans. They have a question for you. If you would rather email me I can tell you more. [email protected]

8. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

Bayoutider I think that was Pat Dye, not TT that said the thing about taking their manhood. I may be wrong though. It really doesn't matter as long as we do it again this year.