Ckskr Saban and Lil Bear Cheating Again

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Rougarou2020, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Rougarou2020

Rougarou2020 Freshman

27A21F5C-C798-4D5E-8D85-A78016365FC4.jpeg
    Looking like a Cheshire Cat at Aunt Jenny’s
    in Lucedale with this tub-of-guts Gump that ain’t worth knocking in the head. Rougarou found out a thing or four from a Gump with Loose Lips.

Twenty-six already signed & Saban putting up the fight of his life for McKinnley Jackson

You think it would draw NCAA attention!

I found out EXACTLY how it’s working at Bama and get this, there’s no way to prove it unless someone getting paid spillsza beans and then they just Lawyer up with Bama deep pockets protecting them.

Here’s how it works.
    In years when Saban is in trouble, like lately they simply oversign and abuse the gray shirt et al rules.

What we all know:
    Example 1: 2020 signee goes to school on full scholly and they evaluate him (see he needs another year) & they let him practice
    He is a RED SHIRT and after the year is up he has 4 more years eligibility.

If injured, he can receive MEDICAL hardship to give him yet another year. There have been players at school up to six years. It happens. The injury must be incapacitating, a season-ending injury. The injury must occur prior to start of second half of season. They must not have competed in more than 30 percent of the season or three contests, whichever is greater.

NCAA can also force schools to redshirt a signed scholly player that is just under the minimum rules to play due to HS grades (until he becomes academically ineligible)

What we may not know:
    2020 Signees can be
    GRAY SHIRTED
    Not on scholly, cannot play, cannot practice and waits an extra semester to become a full-time student and part of the team.

BLUE SHIRTED
    Players taken count toward next year’s totals when they are not officially recruited (NCAA has 3 rules for this) but simply it’s another way to cheat the totals.

GREEN SHIRTED are December signees who early enroll with 5 years to play four

It’s confusing and a big clusterfk of rules, but the point is that Bama is cheating & always oversigns and abuses the gray shirt et al rules.

What I learned from Loose Lips:
    Bama is now PAYING grayshirts and others that they oversign to stay on the hook. boosters also give jobs to family members and it’s the same way they do the usual PAYOLA to get top players like Tua et al whose Dad still makes huge commissions selling high end vehicles to boosters and other rich Gumps.

Bastard will probably ink 30 total next week.

watson1880 likes this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Not news, but the same gump speculation going around for the last century

3. Rougarou2020

Rougarou2020 Freshman

Not speculation! They doing it with gray shirts now and just gotta get caught soon.

Add the Blueshirting to that AND the transfer portal monkeybusiness and it’s just a matter of time.

Coach Orgeron is selling family. Saban is selling green. It’s just good vs evil plain and simple, but life ain’t always simple cuz yo momma needs a new car and uncle Theo needs a job. Loose Lips is a cocky bastid just like the rest of them in Lucedale that Roll Tide.

4. CajunlostinCali

When's the last time bammer has ever blue shirted a recruit? That's Kansas type recruiting.

5. Rougarou2020

Rougarou2020 Freshman

They just oversign and pay recruits to gray shirt and hang around a semester to wait for a spot to open up. And they target the ones with poor grades that are on the bubble.

Best tutors in America at Alabama. They do all the work in the crip Courses layed out for the ninth grade educated

They brag on this!!!

6. Rougarou2020

Rougarou2020 Freshman

2017 they had 2
    2018 they had more
    2019 even more it’s like writing bad checks
    2020 it will be crazy they gotta get caught

I guess you’ll want proof of that too huh!

Almost all locals near Tuscaloosa do the blue shirt cheating now

7. CajunlostinCali

Beats the fuck out of me dude. Blueshirting has not historically been a tactic used by top recruiting programs, but then I really don't know. Only time I have ever seen it is with shitty schools trying to secure talent against an otherwise loaded talentless roster.

But cheating...cheating....when you have sincere evidence other than bubba at the chicken fry, holla at your good buddy Finebaum and he might pass you a cupon for a haircut and a shave

shane0911 likes this.
  8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

he should stick to pumping gas....

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    shane0911 likes this.
  9. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

This is nothing new, Saban did this at LSU as I never heard of grey shirting till he was here.

10. Rougarou2020

Rougarou2020 Freshman

Yo sista pumps the gas and I pump yo