Clarity after my short hiatus

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 24, 2014.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

This is LSU Football. This is who we are. We get all the pieces they just don't stick around long enough or show up soon enough to be there at the same time. We have any sort of middle linebacker last season we are probably national champs. Mettenberger, Landry, and OBJ all had 2 NFL TD's and Jeremy Hill had 1 TD. That was our offense last year. We could have beaten anyone with if we had a defense in 2013. We have a defense that showed up a little late this year thanks to the move of Beckwith to mike. But this dual threat garbage at quarterback has got to go away. This is the same offense we saw under Crowton, under Kragthorpe, under Stud, and the 1 year ZM has with Cameron LSU breaks records. Why? Because we had a pocket passing drop qb. That's what LSU needs. And all this jibber jabber about Harris and Jennings is stupid. Jennings is OBVIOUSLY a better passing qb than Harris is, although Harris has a stronger arm. I didn't read this board after the Arkansas game and let's make no mistake, Jennings sucked, but his receivers sucked too. Has it ever occurred to anyone who wants to fire Les Miles that this is just a young team making young mistakes? I hope Jennings can turn a corner when it comes to his pocket game, because I doubt Brandon Harris will be any better than Jordan Jefferson was. Anyway hope everyone is well, and has been well, and please everyone have a safe and happy holiday. 2015 LSU Tigers will be awesome, and will win a national championship.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  2. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Nice to have you back. Read your other post first before seeing this one.

Happy holidays to you as well.

Very good points here. I think all of us would be happy to see a tiger team solid in all three aspects of the game.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

And to you & yours as well.
    ETA: Rumor has it Les has asked Santa for a JUCO QB.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Obvious better passer?

Put the weed down bro.

Rouxleaux and shane0911 like this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This is what I thought. Poor kid done bumped his head

6. LaSalleAve

I don't need to, I can see fine. If Anthony Jennings sucks, then Brandon Harris is whale shit on the bottom of the ocean.

He can't beat him out. Why is that? Explain it please.

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Yes, like Lee didn't beat out JJ. Oh wait, Lee did beat JJ like a red headed stepchild, but Miles benched him. With Miles, who knows who is really better? There isn't a large body of work to look at with Harris, but Harris looked at the very least as good as AJ. The Arkansas beat down was another opportunity to see if Harris truely isn't as good as AJ, but it was another opportunity wasted. Miles SHOULD know which QB is better, but his judgment when it comes to QB's is questionable to say the least. Absolutely no excuse for not getting Harris playing time the last few weeks for development and to see if he has any future potential. Miles is setting the team up to be without a QB again next year.

Rouxleaux likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

He doesn't know the offense. What good is a quarterback that can't run the plays you call? He is Russell Shepard, that's who Brandon Harris is right now.

KyleK and LSUTiga like this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Wow, just wow. There are not words...

10. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Les give you his private number?

LSUTiga likes this.