Clarity after my short hiatus

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Youve been coaching your own "joystick" too long. The only thing Jennings is better at is being a bad pro style qb. They should be running the spread with Harris

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

And that's why he's playing. At this juncture, Jennings is a bad pro style qb and Harris is a terrible one.

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

That's why most are screaming for BOTH to see playing time. They both suck, play both and see if I one progresses. At this point Jennings shows little to no signs of getting better. All everyone wants to see is if given the chance can Harris improve at a quicker rate and possibly pass Jennings. However Miles has pretty much pissed that opportunity away this late in the season.

Rouxleaux, shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

when in doubt, just mumble dude

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

There is no doubt. And you aren't going to see Harris play against A&M. You think Les Miles is gonna run Harris out there against A&M and the worst defense in the NCAA so all the water headed LSU fans can feel justified they were right and Les was wrong when Harris has 120 rushing yards, and completes 5 of 6. If Harris was better than Jennings at this point he would be playing. But dumb ass LSU fans think there is some grand conspiracy and Les just wants to make them miserable.

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

And when Jennings is 10-22 against one of the worst pass defenses we will still feel justified.

shane0911 and Rouxleaux like this.
  7. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

Especially if we have a shitty game plan like we did against R-kansas.

8. islstl

No LSU fan believes that. But a lot of LSU fans think it's beyond Les' mental capacity to make the right choice at QB. And a lot of others think it's just the way Les wants to run his offense with a QB who isn't capable of flinging the ball all over the place. Nice and safe in Les' happy place. Where the grass tastes divine and the ear wax is really caked up.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. islstl

I am still googling to see if "hiatus" is a code word for an LSD trip.

And now a word from our sponsor:

Bengal B likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

We heard the same thing about Welter and Beckwith.

Yes, Beckwith had some miscue's, but as some of "us" suspected he improved VASTLY once named the starter and received MAJORITY of the snaps. Well, we apparently knew more than both Chavis and Miles! :p

NOW......

We do not know of Harris can do it, and frankly, neither do you LaSalle. However, Jennings has had over 10 games to improve and has regressed. Proven fact.

Harris had 1 start on the road. 1 start.

This argument would be different if we all didn't live through J Lee's brilliant work getting LSU to were they were in 2011 only to be replaced by JJ for the "short side option". Which btw, worked on 2 plays and was a direct result of the embarrassment of the 2011 NCG.

LSUDieHard likes this.