Clarity after my short hiatus

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 24, 2014.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

How's that Brillo pad burn on your chest from those monkey nuts cousin. Anthony Jennings will be a DJ Shockley, or Blake Sims before it's all said and done, Harris will be a skinny inaccurate fast Jamarcus with around the same FB IQ. Which by the way is what RG3 would had been had he come to LSU or Alabama. A fast dude with a laser arm that when aiming for a receiver takes out the poor nacho man in the stands.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

JaMarcus was a great college quarterback. He just got lazy once he was guaranteed $34 Million. RGIII was a great college quarterback and a good pro quarterback his rookie season until he got hurt. If he had gone to LSU or Alabama he probably wouldn't have won the Heisman but would have gotten a National Championship ring. I think you have him because you picked him for one of your fantasy teams. The fact that you can't separate fantasy from reality is not surprising.

3. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Sorry but nope. Couldn't read defenses and wasn't a lead by example guy. He wouldn't go the extra mile to help out his team. Cannon for an arm and big enough to break tackles but that's about it.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

everyone who has eyes and/or doesnt blow les at every turn knows this. some just dont want to acknowledge les is clueless when it comes to offense in the 19th century and beyond. and he will play the safe guy from now until eternity. or 1960. whichever comes first.

Bengal B and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

he was great in spite of himself. at times. many times actually.

shane0911 and StaceyO like this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Jamarcus by LSU standards was one of the statistical greats. But let's not kid ourselves. He relied purely on physical talent. Which is why he never won a championship as a starter, and never made it long in the NFL. Talent alone may get you drafted, but it won't sustain you. And ninja please RG3 is a track star playing qb. He sucks, I said it while he was at Baylor that he would never amount to shit in the NFL and I was right. He doesn't have the mental part to be an NFL QB and now he basically loses the only weapons he has, his legs? May as well let Vince Young come back. Newton is gonna be the same thing, except he will last because he is so damn huge. Winston will be too watch. Yeah they might get you a college championship because you don't play against all pros, but the NFL, nope sorry Jameis. You're stay won't be long. Maybe Cam, RG3, and Jameis can squat at the Heisman House.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I just figured out why you hate RGIII so much. I heard he was a Repuplican.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

I would like to see the stat that shows championships won by drop back passers compared to dual threat qbs since the 90s.

9. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

Where does this animosity toward Harris come from?

Bengal B likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Just offhand I can think of Danny Wuerful, Chris Weinke, Josh Heupel, Ken Dorsey, Matt Mauck, Matt Leinert, Matt Flynn, GregcElroy and AJ McCarron