Class of 2018

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by jerryredden, Feb 14, 2015.

1. jerryredden

jerryredden Freshman

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Bring him back. I take it he's your son. What's the back-story on how you all got transplanted?

3. jerryredden

jerryredden Freshman

The back story is work. I was transferred from Baton Rouge in 2003 and lived in Kentucky for ten years. Transferred to Calgary Alberta in January 2013. I have five children. My oldest daughter graduated from UK and moved back down to Louisiana last month to start her masters degree at Southeastern. My second daughter graduated from the University of Dayton and has a job and lives in Columbus Ohio. My wife and three younger children are in Calgary. Christian, who recently turned 15 and the twins, Stephen and Lexie. All three are playing football here in Canada. I was really surprised at the quality of the youth football programs here in Calgary. The coaching and programs rivals anything I have seen in the states. I believe Calgary must be the football capital of Canada. In the two years here my older son's team (Bulldogs) have had a 20 - 5 record, 1 city championship, 1 city runner-up and 1 provincial championship (state championship). He will be starting the midget spring season with the first practice coming on Monday. The midget season is a six game spring season. Once in high school, if kids want too they can play both a spring and fall season. I swear, this is a best kept secret that recruiting has not discovered yet. Miles can go to Australia for punters. He should take a trip north of the boarder. I can hook 'em up if needed!

LSUDad likes this.
  4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

5. jerryredden

jerryredden Freshman

cajdav1 and ROY_LA_CA like this.
  6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Dang, thanks for the info but I would not post TOO much info about other kids. You can edit if you want.

LSUDad likes this.
  7. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don't care if someone is from Papa New Guinea if they can play they can play, and I hope they become a Tiger.

LSUDad likes this.