Classless

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Purple Jungle, Sep 19, 2002.

1. Purple Jungle

Purple Jungle Founding Member

Did anyone see the fake field goal attempt by Auburn late in the game tonight? The outcome was determined way before that and Tuberville still called the play.

They might try to blame it on bad blood between the teams or competitiveness, but there's no excuse.

It's just another example of what a jackass Tuberville is.

I just don't see how Auburn fans can back that guy. I remember when there were rumors that Jerry Glanville was going to be the next LSU coach in 1999. I swore that I'd never root for LSU with that goon coaching.

Hopefully Auburn falls on its face for the rest of the season and Tuberville can spend his time calling fake field goals at some crap Divison-1AA school.

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

The score at the time was 35-14 with 4 MINUTES LEFT. thats a 21 point lead with 4 minutes to go. Then TT calls for a fake punt in order to keep his drive going and make it 42-14.

Classy.

3. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

Yall play them first so don't let us down! I'll be wearing purple and gold that day. Geaux Tigers beat the barners!

4. CrimsonBaritone

CrimsonBaritone Freshman

yeah, i went to the TSDTR board that night and i must say that i was appaled at what i saw. They were praising wingnut for his play calling. They were like"what better time to practice than in a real game" i felt like saying, yeah that's a great idea. That way when you play a team and you need to do that for the win they'll know what coming at them cause you've already done it. Way to reperest that side of the state wingnut.