Clearing up the Rp situation

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tiger777, Jan 8, 2007.

1. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

Sorry, not trying to be oppositional here, but if you know something.....say it. Otherwise....well, you know.

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I can tell you this, if this is the worst thing that has happened to our team in all these years (Since the Dinardo days and Cecil stuff) someone not paying a traffic ticket when A&M players are getting arrested left and right, Tenn cannot keep people out of Jail, and Texas players smoke more pot then Snoop Dogg.

You know what, thats pretty good.

Good lord, not paying a parking ticket. CALL THE NCAA, Here comes the death penalty...

3. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

"Wax on, wax off " Sorry, wrong show.

4. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I just want to know what kind of a Baton Rouge cop would write an LSU Tiger a speeding ticket? Yo, Perilloux, if you are reading this pm me and I will get it taken care of for you, dog. :thumb:

5. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

Chris Rix had all kinds of problems with traffics tickets and warrants and the guy played 4 years. Now that its in the open, RP will have to take care of his business off the field so that he can concentrate on his bidness on the field. If its only traffic related, he can get it worked out. But it is definitely a lesson learned for this young man.

6. khounba

khounba Founding Member

The only other charge this could carry is a failure to appear in court. Assuming he never appeared for the court date of the traffic tickets. I had this happen to me before. Back in 98' I was in an accident with a friend and the DA was supposed to drop a traffic charge. This was never done and I went to pay a speeding ticket in 04' and was arrested for FTA and failure to pay the fine back in 98'. I hope Baton Rouge police have more to worry about than RP not paying traffic tickets. It's what CLM decides to do that he needs to worry about.

7. blutotiger

blutotiger Founding Member

Hopefully Les rips him a new one on a public stage no matter how small the transgression.

This will send a message to the rest of the team to get their minds focused on 2007 and how good they can be.

8. G-LSU

G-LSU Founding Member

I certainly hope this is the most severe off-the-field incident that LSU faces....

:geauxtige :geauxtige
    :geauxtige :geauxtige

9. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Right, but Rix just explained to the Judge that he was on the same team as god (Wyatt Sexton) and that he followed the teachings of Saint Bobby ...... dude was connected, Judge had to let him off :lol:

10. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

from another board..

this has nothing to do with the unpaid traffic tickets