Clearing up the Rp situation

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tiger777, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

http://www.dandydon.com/

There is also a strong rumor going around that Ryan Perrilloux is in trouble with the law. The rumors range from him being involved with counterfeit credit cards to traffic violation tickets. I am not going to talk very much about the rumors because I do not have any inside information.

2. khounba

khounba Founding Member

No Chit. I have it in writing now. :hihi:

3. gzilla

gzilla Founding Member

I can only assume that everyone posting in this thread had already placed Score on the ignore list.

Ott was definitely implying that there was more to the story and even said that it was going to be very tough for this to work out.

I have no information on whether Score is posting accurate info, but he's the only one in this thread acknowledging an issue other than tickets. Seriously, even if he's ultimately proven innocent, it's obvious that the buzz is not only about parking tickets.

4. Tiger007

Tiger007 The Kingfish

Crap! I suddenly feel very sick to my stomach.:cry:

5. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

As a prosecutor, I deal with a lot of traffic violations. Here in Texas, it's true that simply getting a traffic ticket (in almost all cases) won't land you in jail. What will land you jail is either not showing up in court or otherwise taking care of the ticket or agreeing to pay it and not following through on that agreement.

In RP's apparent situation, it looks like (and I stress that I'm really only guessing) he got three tickets and neither paid them nor reported to court on his appointed dates. From that lack of action, failure to appear charges and arrest warrents probably were generated. If Louisiana's law is similar to Texas', those warrents subject RP to arrest on his next police contact. Of course, he could very likely report to the court and arrange to take care of the whole mess without being arrested.

In reality, are we talking about heinous crimes and a hardened criminal? Of course not. But are we talking about something that is and could become more serious? Yep.

:geauxtige:eek:ldskule:

6. CParso

CParso Founding Member

:confused: you're serious...?

I think score's post of what he got in an e-mail seems very possible. There appears to be way to much smoke for there to be nothing here, and traffic tickets just don't seem to be enough.

Whatever it is, it's very possible that the rumors are worse than reality. Perriloux could be involved in any number of ways (if at all) with such a situation, and we have no way of knowing how or if this would affect his status on the team.

7. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I've been arrested for failure to pay a traffic fine...I don't see where there is anymore to this than internet rumor getting blown out of proportion.

8. CParso

CParso Founding Member

This rumor has been around for a while now. You better believe that the local media has caught wind of it and has looked into it. I think if traffic tickets were the entire story, someone would have written an article that said as much. The fact that nobody has written a story on the matter tells me that they have hit roadblocks in coming up with a story, which gives credence to score's e-mail.

I'm not saying that there definitely is a situation, just saying that there very well may be.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I keep clicking on this thread hoping there's good news and instead of "Clearing up" it gets hazier. :eek:

10. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I think this is going to be a big problem. I've been hearing crazy stuff from people about what's going on. Let's hope it's not true. A lot of rumors about RP have been untrue in the past.