Climate Change

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Just read all of your posts and you go from denying Global Warming to denying man has anything to do with it to saying it exists but we can't do anything about it to denying you denied it.Finally now you say the feds are stopping new coal plants which I just gave you an example that show it isn't true. Now you are asking someone to comprehend the most jumbled set of contridictary set of comments posted.

Sport you deny anything that interfers with your fantasy (whatever that is) of the moment.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Dude, I have not once denied man made C02. Put up on that or shut up. Not a single person here has denied that humans put out C02.

My fist post in this thread was a damn joke you dense old man. Seriously.

There have been so many threads on this I posted a joke about what's to follow and half cocked idiots latch onto it.

3. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

I see Al Gore sold Current Tv to Al Jazeera. Pocketed $100 million. Got the sale in just before the capital gains tax was to increase. How convienent. Refused to sell it to Glenn Beck and decided a Muslim tv station owned by an oil company was better. Kinda hypocritical to me. Being he's mr global warming man.

4. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I have no idea how anyone can bitch about that with a straight face. It's a business deal. And obviously a good one.

5. gyver

It's hypocritical on gores part is my point.

6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

free market only when it suits his faux patriotic vision of America, just like most conservatives.

look at the key words of stupidity "glen beck" "saudi" "oil" "muslim"

all the scary key words of a right wing extremist

7. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

How is it hypocritical?

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

It's perfectly Democrat to want to raise and collect taxes on such large transactions as this and it is perfectly human to want to pocket as much money as you can on your own personal or business transactions. We must allow for humanity to take precedent.

He probablly lost his ass on this TV station anyway.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

What have you got against capitalism, Komrade?

10. gyver

I'm all for mister global warming lets raise taxes making a cool 100 million. My point is he sold it to an oil company owned station, evil contributors of global warming. And he did it in time to beat the raise on the capital gains, mr ex vice pres of the tax the shit out of the rich party. I'd done same thing only I'd sold it to Glenn beck since he offered money first. And he's American based on top of that. Comrades.

http://apiexchange.com/index_main.php?id=8&idz=236

He fucked country out of an additional 8.8 million that could've been used for welfare.