Climate Change

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hey Rex -20 chill factor in Boston, next ice age? Are we all going to die?

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Seems like they would be more comfortable with some warming...

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

They would but Rex would claim global warming. He will run like hell from global cooling though.

5. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Let me get 2 things straight. The logic I'm having a hard time with. First, right wingers believe climate change is a hoax even though there is a mountain of scientific evidence that it's real. They cite 2 days of cold weather in Boston as proof that it is a hoax. And second, election fraud is rampant even though there is no evidence and not one states recounts has shown any evidence that is the case. Georgia even recounted 3 times. I think only a (warped) mind who doesn't want to believe can buy into either one of these scenerios.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Man made climate change is a hoax.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

OK professor Rockhead there are mountains and mountains of scientific evidence it's wrong you just don't give shit about looking for a differing opinion. Also my post to Rex was to show how stupid he was to cite few days in December Baton Rouge temps were in the eighties as proof that global warming was here. I know a very short cold or warm event is no proof either way. So prove to me me we are warmer now than ever. Prove to me or anybody you have proof CO2 is bad for life on earth. Prove to me or anyone that polar bears are endangered. Hell prove anything about climate change. Or just answer me two simple question I ask Rex which he won't answer:

1. Why did the the leftist change the term global warming to climate change?
    2. What caused the last Ice age to begin 2.6 million years ago and end 11,000 years ago?

Don't know why I even try you won't answer it.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Maybe the single biggest hoax or lie thats ever been fed to civilization. This hoax is designed to extract our money and control our lives. PERIOD!

9. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

ok caca (btw, i grew up with people calling what comes out when taking a dump as "caca". it was just a nicer sounding word). why in the hell does it matter...global warming or climate change. are you arguing global warming could not lead to climate change? i always thought the terms could be used interchangeably in my book. so what? my answer to your next question. i don't know what caused the last ice age. i wasn't living. stupid questions.
    now, thinking about your questions that i'm sure you have so much knowledge on. you have no problem stating scientific evidence gained through the years over the last century is wrong, but you, i'm sure, are going to share your indisputable knowledge on what happened 2.6 million years ago. think about that, einstein.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Sun says hello.