Climate Change

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course i do. themz the statz, friend.

correct. the real cause is industrialization, which was enabled by cheap energy from fossil fuels.

so, for example if you are in rural gambia, and live in a hut and earn 4 cents a day, you need somebody to save up and buy a gas powered combine and use that fucker to farm. and then you can feed the whole village. now you can free people up for a task besides food production. then you can build houses that arent shit, that dont get blown to bits or crushed in a mudslide. and this is how humanity advances. this is why the same earthquake that can hit tokyo for 2 deaths will hit port-au-prince for a million. because of wealth and infrastructure. and thats all enabled by fossil fuel energy.

with proper infrastructure and abundant wealth, we are basically immune from death via climate events.

the problem is your woke policy bullshit destroys wealth.

Winston1 and Frogleg like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Put your worthless 62 year graph in this graph you idiot which shows you that you are now down to 1/16 of a brain cell. Hey Einstein the earth began 4.5 billion years ago not 62 years ago. Your phony graph belongs in the below trashpile of always wrong predictions by you NAZI totalitarian civilization destroying DEMOCRATS.
    ScoteseClimateHist.png
    4,500,000,000 years ago.

EWuDZAaWoAELKq6.jpeg.jpg

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Of course you don't, because you don't know if the drought in Somalia that killed thousands of people by starvation would have occurred or not because of global warming, or the hurricane in Puerto Rico, or the floods in Bengladesh. Also, just because a furnace warmed your house last year and kept you from freezing doesn't mean that too many furnaces in your house in the coming years, which will suffocate you, are a good thing.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What a big fallacy.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

First off what are human sapiens? Is that what you evolved from? Your post belongs in the DEMOCRAT trash heap of constant bad science. Use that 1/16 of your brain cell and study the graph below taken from ice core data. Love how you DEMOCRATS ignore whats fucks up your argument to try to fool the masses.

We need more CO2 and less human sapiens.
    1651084277689.jpg

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

these events you describe, they kill fewer people than ever.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/684582

"
    Adapting to Climate Change: The Remarkable Decline in the US Temperature-Mortality Relationship over the Twentieth Century

uchicago study on how infrastructure and adaptation has reduced temperature related deaths

8. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Why are you so concerned/wrapped up with what happened or didn't happen 4.5 billion years ago?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

because we are told that rapid rise of c02 is unprecedented and therefore only possibly of human origin. but the fact is the earth's temp and CO2 bounced around billions of years before we drove f150s

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Because I am not a narrow minded idiot who thinks earths climate history started the day I was born. Because I have something you and that clown Rex dont have, common sense. Because I don't think man is God and can change the Sun's brightness, change the earths obit and wobble cycles of our earth which is responsible for climate change. Because I don't listen to what DEMOCRATS, MSM, academia, the U.N., Holywood, you and Rex tell me and automatically believe it. Because I was smart enough to research and question the bullshit that was being fed to me while in college at the age of 22.

For you to post this tells me you like Rex have no common sense. Taking a 62 year slice of earths climate history to prove your point and freaking out only proves my point. It's not only narrow minded but absolutely UN unscientific. You and Rex are lazy in that you simply sit back and believe what you are told. Have you ever taken a minute or two to actually question what you are being told? Have you ever went to The Climate Depot on the internet? Have you ever read book or watched videos written and produced by scientist that oppose your view? Guess none of those many graphs mean anything to you. These are not my graphs they are ice core graphs.

Read and watch something that opposes your narrow view then come back and we can debate, you won't do that but at least I suggested it. Right now you are Rex light. You are being duped, lied too and used by all the entities I mentioned above.

WE CANNOT CHANGE THE CLIMATE AND CO2 IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE BAD FOR OUR EARTH.