Clinton rigged the DNC race

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dachsie, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I think it was on youtube I chose this because it's funnier.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So funny Rex and the urber left are in a real tight spot. Donna is a democrat, a woman and is black she will be hard to deal with. Donna has more character, integrity and balls than all democrat men and women, you go girl!.Going to pop some popcorn and watch this comedy show to the end.

EFOmJg.png
    laughing-gif1.gif

3. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

just wondering would you have posted that if her book had not been published?

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Neaux! Why should I have? Democrats dont turn on each other so this is big and believable. Plus we all pretty much knew the dems election was rigged against Bernie, this is not stunning news.

5. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

ok so she doesn't have anymore integrity now than she did when she was helping to steal the election for hillary...

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Dont care she has decided to tell the truth now. She will be cast out like yesterdays garbage for not marching the "goosestep" with the dems, her career is over. Come on over to the conservative side Donna much better here.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

She's been thoroughly debunked.

As for being in a "tight spot"... why? I can't criticize her because she's black, you racist clown? I don't support nor criticize people according to the color of their skin... that's what people like YOU do.

8. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

She has not been debunked. Disputed, perhaps, but not debunked. Given who she is, what her position was and who she was friends with (Clintons), she has the credibility.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Thoroughly, completely debunked. The documents and emails prove that she got the details and timing of all her agreements all mixed up.

10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

before all this came out you thought the universe swirled around her. now she is garbage...you and kaka just switched places....that shit is too funny

Winston1, kcal and GiantDuckFan like this.