close practice at BD?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TyrusIsMyHero12, Oct 22, 2007.

1. TyrusIsMyHero12

TyrusIsMyHero12 Founding Member

Are visiting teams allowed to have a closed practice? If so, what are your thoughts on if you think Les would do that next week?

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

They'll get their practice in before they go. The only thing they'll do at the stadium is have a walk through; which won't reveal much, if anything. Besides, if we execute like we're capable of executing, it won't matter if practices are opened or closed. :thumb:

3. Kandjviz

Kandjviz Founding Member

Did anyone notice while watching the game Saturday night that we were hiding our signals? Think Les is worried about Belihek pupil Saban stilling signals? Just wondering.:helmet:

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

yes, that was the reason we were doing it...

5. Tiger Trey

Tiger Trey Founding Member

With this being an open week it would not surprise me if signals were changed before we get to Tuscaloosa.

6. Gulffella

Gulffella Founding Member

Oh we have our eye [​IMG] on you!

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

That, plus the BASE offense is pretty much the same one he and Fisher installed. Crowton will definitely be adding a few new wrinkles in the bye.

8. alextuscaloosa

alextuscaloosa Founding Member

Is it smart to add new stuff this late in the season? Or would you figure both coaching staffs will just fix whats broken now and get everyone healthy?

1 person likes this.
  9. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

New wrinkles are added every week in practice. Some are used and some are not used right away. Based on Crowton's past, he is known for adding wrinkles into the game plan. I am sure Saban encourages Applewhite to do so also. We say it plenty with Fisher and Saban.

10. alextuscaloosa

alextuscaloosa Founding Member

From what some would have you believe i find the image of Saban "encouraging" anyone quite comical.

I just figured that Coaches would be more likely to work out wrinkles against the sisters of the poor, where if they don't work you can always just lean on what has worked, i just find it risky to try something brand new in a big time game against a decent defense. But i guess thats why they aren't paying me 4 million a year.