CNN refuses to talk about the Massachussets Election

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Jan 20, 2010.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

i was joking bro, i agree with you, you have to take anything i say before noon with a grain of salt, my brain doesn't actually start working until lunch. :grin:

2. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

As I was typing i figured you were almost definitely being sarcastic. I just find what he pulled as flat out horrible.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He is definitely a scum-bag. Whats worse is the entire time he was on Television, campaigning, smiling at the American people, shaking hands, kissing babies, talking about family, and how important his wife was to him. Scum.

4. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

CNN was the first network to project Brown as the winner. I have seen them cover the story, and I don't watch much cable news.

5. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

I was in a hotel on election night and their cable had CNN, FOX, and MSNBC in consecutive order which made it very easy for me to switch between channels. I clicked back and forth so I can honestly comment on the coverage that night.

I understood FOX's coverage as they're really the only major non-liberal network. I understood MSNBC's coverage as they're the most liberal network.

I was surprised at the minimal coverage from CNN. I guess you can speculate why they made this decision or if it was for political reasons. I can guarantee there were less viewers watching CNN than FOX and MSNBC as this was a more important issue than Jon & Kate, John Edwards, or what Michelle Obama was wearing.

MSNBC was quicker to post updates and FOX had better guests and commentary. CNN had...commercials.