Coach Bashing

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Gulf Coast Tige, Oct 16, 2006.

1. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

It is early to write off Miles. Saban didn't set the world on fire when he first got to LSU either. A coach's job is tough. Allot of things can look like his fault when in reality it depends on many things. Talent, recruiting, assistant coaches, blind luck, the schedule, the weather (as we saw last year )

We're all gong to have doubts about him from time to time, but if we're all honest with ourselves, we can each think back to a play or set of downs when we wondered, just what is Saban thinking?? huh?

So give him a chance, it's early yet.

2. urtoosmall

urtoosmall Founding Member

I was never big on Brady, but that's because of many different factors, and not just the way the LSU basketball teamed performed... I actually like Les.

I don't think the Brady bashers and the Les bashers are the same people...

3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I've questioned the way Brady's teams have performed in the past. I've questioned the way Miles' teams have performed in the past. When I complain I post believing that Miles and Brady regularly visit TigerForums.com. Am I wrong?

4. roygu

roygu Founding Member

I think you are correct. ;)

Brady seems to have taken your advice. He is beating top rated teams and now seems to be recruiting out of state. He no longer depends on Collis Temple II to steer McDonalds All America players to the program. :thumb: