Coach Brady's Radio Show Tonight

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Sabertooth, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Founding Member

If anyone is interested, Brady mentioned LSU would be playing two out of conference road games next year. They will be playing in an anniversary game in the UNO Lakefront arena and will be playing in Bossier City against perennial powerhouse Centenary. Looks like Big John is really scheduling up next year. He did admit as a coach he does not really like to play out of conference road games. He said he like 16-18 home games.

One caller called in and wanted to congratulate him and appreciated the job he was doing. Coach Brady then preceded to ripe the caller and LSU fans a new a$$ for not supported LSU. He was way off base and out of hand. He talked on and on about what he has done for LSU and how LSU has average 20 wins the last three seasons. He talked about how fan support was bad and did not know what to do anymore to attract fans to support the team. He was so pompous and arrogant. Hawthorne had to interrupt and explain what the caller was saying that he has appreciated what Brady has done with so little to work with. What an A$$ John Brady is. I believe the pressure is really getting to him.

2. roygu

roygu Founding Member

You forgot to mention.
    He also said that we beat the number 1 team in the country, and the number 7 team in the country this year. He also said that we beat Georgia, a ranked team in the SEC Tournament then beat Iowa at their place in the NIT last year. In addition we beat Georgia in the SEC Tournament the previous year with five scholarship players.
    Just wanted to kepp the record straight. ;)
    Yeah I know if Alford or Harrick were the LSU coach the past five years we would be rated number one right now.

I also know that Brady can't coach even though he beat the number one rated team at the PMAC.
    Gunter can coach, but after twenty years,with the number one recruit in the country from last year, she also lost to Arkansas, and to the number three rated team in the country at the PMAC.
    So what's your point?

3. Sabertooth

My point is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He did mention all those things also. No where in my post did I say that John Brady was a bad coach on Sue Gunner was a bad coach. I mentioned he talked about LSU's out of conference games next year. Yes I am being critical of that because I think they can schedule better.

I also commented about the lack of class he showed by tearing into a fan and LSU fans when a caller called in to congrulate him on his success. Am I not correct? I also commented on him being an A$$ about the situation and he could have handled it better. Is this how we want a coach representing LSU?

I notice you alway want to jump on anything anybody has to say negative whether they make a good point or not. So why don't you crawl back up the tree that you came from you squirrel. Get a life Roygu.

4. Sabertooth

By the way

Where did Sue Gunter ever make it into our conversation? Look I think I see an acron up in the tree you can get.

5. -T-

-T- Founding Member

That's just the way roygu is. He posts a lot but never really has much substance. He will always defend Dinardo and consider him a good coach, because he beat the #1 team and several other top 15 teams.

6. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I think Brady is the man. The best thing I ever saw him do was get in Collis Temple's face and call him a soft piece of you know what. After that Collis hit his next five shots. Coach Brady gets the most out his players. They always play hard. Talentwise they are still lacking. I can see how Brady could get frustrated with the fans. The team plays hard every game and if there are 5000 fans there it is a good night. I think every men's game should be like it was when Stro was here.

7. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Sabertooth I wasn't aiming all my post at you.
    I was merely trying to save "T" from having to post his" substantive" posts.

"T" I may not be as gifted as some in expressing my views, sorry.

However I do know that "Dinardo" is not the basketball coach. In regards to our basketball coach, you never make a valid argument. You never try to debate an argument in defense or our coach, you only attack the coach and anyone who defends him. If that makes your post more substative then my copy of the Dictionary must be out of date.

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Use your "ignore" function Roygu. It worked for me.

9. -T-

-T- Founding Member

i thought yopu might catch on to me comparing brady and dinardo. you like to say that brady beat #1 and #7, but dinardo did pretty much the same thing and i would not call him a good coach.

i'd defend brady if there was something to defend him over. he is simply not good for lsu. i'd just like for you to bring up something other than the few wins over ranked teams when discussing brady. no matter if me or others are discussing offense, defense, scheduling or anything, you seem to write the same message. just a smartass comment about the same thing everytime. any time brady's name is brought up, it is an automatic sarcastic, smartass comment from you defending him. maybe you should just do like saban fan and ignore anybody who disagrees with you.

10. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I think an SEC Championship is worth noting.