Coach Miles

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by covtowntiger, Oct 21, 2007.

1. covtowntiger

covtowntiger Founding Member

If we play like this we will beat alabama, crush ole miss, and beat arkansas.

2. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

I'm happy that there were fewer penalties than the last two games.Now if we can just remember who the hot hands are we'll at least compete in two weeks.

3. mauitiger

mauitiger Founding Member

I am not calling for Miles dismisal, I happen to love our coaches as anyone around here will tell you. Re-read my post you overzealous gas bag. I only have a problem with the way we can't get a play in on time.

I refuse to defend my posts to two cheerleading twelve year olds who obviously don't know squat about football and cannot comment on a game objectively. If you want to cheerlead and blow sunshine up other peoples arses go over to Tiger Droppings. They would love to hear it.

4. covtowntiger

For your info I had a football scholarship and have played the sport since I was 4 years old. Now I am just a beer drinking football has been who loves the sport. I watch football 24/7 and regardless of what my post seem like, I do watch LSU objectively, Yes we need to manage the clock, penalties, players, and execution better. What team doesn't. Any other team outside of OSU and bc would trade with us in a heart beat. And I am not trying to sound like a jerk or brag but I promise you I can hold my own when it comes to football knowledge.

5. mauitiger

When you post like this and make it sound like we did no wrong you just sound like an immature kid.

6. mauitiger

You need to have some respect for the regulars here before you start flaming them. I am a fairly new poster here but I had the intelligence to earn the regulars respect. And, if I do disagree then I voice those disagreements respectfully or with humor.

7. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Miles is alot smarter than he would have anyone believe.. and he's a bit "throwed off" too... dangerous combination for the competition.. lol

I said when we got him that he was my kinda coach, and he still is.

8. covtowntiger

Just cause I admit that we need to improve in certain areas doesn't mean I am going to go out and say that we "don't look like a top 3 team". I just feel like that is just a little bit 2 strong. And I would never disrespect another on here, afterall it's not like your pulling for bama.

9. mauitiger

I you think we looked like a top 3 team tonight then you are not being objective.

10. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

While we could have played better... I think our Offense took a huge step tonight in getting back to eartly season form. Fewer penalties... deep passes, moving the ball. We'll break it open in Tuscaloosa in 2 weeks. And we'll have everyone at 100% as well. We needed this break. 5 SEC games in 8 weeks... 6 nationally ranked top 15 teams in that stretch and we head into our 1st week off of theseason 7-1 and #3... yes we look like a top 3 team.