Coach Miles

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by covtowntiger, Oct 21, 2007.

1. FrankA

FrankA Founding Member

Seems to be a lot of short tempers and hard comments on the board tonight. Alcohol makes you say funny things.

2. covtowntiger

covtowntiger Founding Member

Well than that is strictly a difference of opinion by two people who know the sport. I put most of my stock in the fact that I think the team we played tonight could beat ohio st. or BC. Would we win every game like this? no. But who knows who we could beat like this. Your probably going to laugh at this but I think we could have probably beaten %90 of the teams in the top 25 tonight playing like we did. Auburn played a very good game, and in hindsight I think outside of the errors you brought up, I think LSU played a good game.

3. mauitiger

mauitiger Founding Member

Now that is the way to disagree with someone. Thank you guy. I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I guess I was just a little embarassed because there were times tonight when the offense was standing around with their arms out wondering what to do while the play clock ran out and there were several times when the play call came in so late that we couldn't even get the motion man to get set and we just looked discombobulated. AT THOSE TIMES we did not look like a top 3 team. The way we ENDED the game looked better.

How's that?

4. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

When you look at the stretch of football we've played the last 8 weeks (see above info)... how many of those top 10 teams could've lasted in the SEC like LSU has? I think that says it all.

5. mauitiger

See above guy.........

6. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

It's too bad you're in Hawaii. LOL. Mark my words... we're on the rise back to the top.

7. mauitiger

Oh I agree with you 100% I just want us to straighten out the stuff that makes us LOOK like we don't belong there, that's all. I'm going to let this go and enjoy the win with everyone else.

8. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

I still think on any given Saturday we beat OSu, BC or any other top 25 team. We'd still be undefeated but we gave the game away with too many mistakes. But hey that's college football at it's best... which is why the NFL falls very short of the NCAA.

9. mauitiger

Just a pet peev when I get flamed by a disrespectful newbie.

10. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

Don't let it get to you bud.. it'll happen every week.