Coach O headed to LSU - Unofficial News Reports

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tygrr, Dec 30, 2008.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

With the talent level we hold over UT, I think for Bama or anyone to say they'll roll over our D is a bit niave... and with O being a recruiting coordinator, and states like Alabama being a one school talent pool now... they better hope O doesn't get his digs in there... Bama will be another 5 year straight Tusca'loser to us.

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Honestly, I bet One Mr. Tommy Tuberville is just chomping at the bit for a chance to coach LSU and IF this Miles leaves stuff comes about. Tubbs will be our first call (It would if it was my call)
    PLus this gives him the chance to stick to Auburn.
    But I dont want Miles to leave (Not now, another stinker few years maybe) and dont see him leaving.
    Michigan will give RROD at least 3-4 more years to get "his players" in there.

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

interesting, because that was the first name we talked about when we wondered what would happen if mich came calling for les and he went. but like i said, thats down the road and right now its time to focus on next years damn strong team! :grin:

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Just remind them that Tennessee was 0-4-1 against Gene Stallings before Chavis became DC of Tenn. After Chavis became DC, Tennessee was 2-0 against Gene Stallings

5. gotboost?

gotboost? Founding Member

6. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Do me a favor, please don't quote me and put a statement about wanting Saban back in the same post. It couldn't be further from the truth.

Next, this is the same Mich team that beat UF in a Bowl a year ago, I don't buy that they were that big of a mess. Like us they are loaded with talent, it just takes the right coaching to get it out of them. As far as Miles to Mich posibility, should we play for another MNC under Miles, he will have achieved greatness. With that he maybe content and feel the challenge is no longer there. Should Mich be a mess still in a couple of yrs he would be faced with the opportunity to bring them back to greatness. Add to that, sooner or later many coaches dream is to go back home.

Not saying it is going to happen, but it is a real possibility.

7. gotboost?

gotboost? Founding Member

copied/pasted from footballscoop.com

LSU: There are multiple reports that New Orleans Saints defensive line coach Ed Orgeron will join the LSU staff as associate head coach / recruiting coordinator / defensive line coach. The report says Orgeron is expected to earn more than $500,000. LSU head coach Les Miles has not confirmed any hirings. FootballScoop has spoken with multiple sources well connected to the program and we remain skeptical of this report.

8. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Because the whore has publicly admitted their mistake and was the best lay you ever had? :huh:

2 people like this.
  9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Maybe so, but many apologise when they realise they screwed up the best thing that happened to them... onlyo to repeat those same mistakes. Not worth the risk imo... besides I like Miles a hell of a lot more than I like Saban, and he's done more for LSU football than Saban did.

10. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i'll answer that with anothe question.

was coach o capable of being the hc at ole miss?