Coach O headed to LSU - Unofficial News Reports

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tygrr, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

lol

2. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

I'm not saying fire Miles and hire Saban.

If Miles chose to leave and Saban was ready to leave Tuscaloosa, then we'd be retarded not to take him. With the friends that the Saban's still have here, I consider it a lock to happen should the scenario ever present itself.

3. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Which one do you find funny. The only one I'm not sure of is Saban wanting Ohio State.

4. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

:miles: I hope Miles never leaves but if he does I could see this happening.

5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Could you imagine the fall out that would create? I just hope that scenario doesn't ever unfold.

6. charlie_c0756

charlie_c0756 Founding Member

My belief is and I'll stand by this till the day I die: No matter the situation, if we EVER hired Saban to come back to LSU, it would be the biggest mistake this university ever made, only second to letting the boosters screw Arnsparger and make him leave us. Kinda reminds me of Lucy picking up that damn football every time Charlie Brown tried to kick it. Fool me once........

SACKED: THE DARKSIDE OF SPORTS AT LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY
    I highly recommend this read. It will really open your eyes to some of the politics that are involved in coaching at LSU. I pray LSU is past those times just as Louisiana has improved every since Edwin went to prison.

7. Kbraun

Kbraun Founding Member

hes going to tennesse per tigerdroppings

8. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Everyone is getting this from Bobby...right? Just yesterday Bobby was saying that there was no way he went to TN. Said he would stay with the Saints before he left state again.

9. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

There are two types of challenges though. One is returning a program to greatness and the hassles that involves. The other is keeping a great program great. I think if I were on his shoes I'd prefer the latter. Take this analogy...a car rebuild takes a lot of time and hard work. Keeping a good engine purring requires regular, routine maintenance. I know I hate rebuilding a broken car and would much rather change the oil and brake pads once in a while.

10. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Meyer to ND.