Coach O headed to LSU - Unofficial News Reports

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tygrr, Dec 30, 2008.

1. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

The problem was that I was very happy when Saban announced he was going to Bama. I thought that would shut up all the people that were still in love with Saban and hated Les. So I completely forget that it stole our thunder on the day we played in the Sugar vs ND.

2. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Nah no stooping to Bamas level. It is time for another Miles pre Bowl game speech about his "damn strong team" and damn strong new defensive coaching staff.

1 person likes this.
  3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

So what exactly happens to Bama if we name O as an assistant head coach the day of their Sugar Bowl game? Im not sure I get it.

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

The thunder is pretty much gone with all these media outlets and their sources reporting Chavis and Ed O to LSU...

But if we had been able to keep it quiet...

dropping the bomb of the Chavis+Orgeron to LSU news would have taken a good bit of the limelight away from whoever we chose.

5. TigerBait45

TigerBait45 Founding Member

6. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

7. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Although I like the direction this is going I also hope it isn't too many studs. I think the hires are probably destination stops for both Orgeron and Chavis. Neither seem to have any other aspirations since O had his chance at Ole Miss but likes the college game and Chavis seems content on hanging with the position he has now.

8. charlie_c0756

charlie_c0756 Founding Member

"Destination Stops". Hmmmm........
    Get mad, get pissed, hammer me in your replys..........I'm still gonna tell you the scenario which I forsee in the near future.

First, Rich Rodriguez. Think he's gonna make it at Michigan? If this year was any indicator, I'd say NO. Hmmmm.....

Is Orgeron capable of being the head coach for LSU in the future? Louisiana born and bred, pure Cajun stock that loves his state. Hmmmm.........

Is Chavis capable of being a sole Defensive Coordinator/ Assoc Head Coach? Well,,,,,,,I'd have to say yes.

Does Miles long to be back among his family? Does Miles have deep roots in Michigan? Is Miles truly a Michigan man? Will there be a coaching vacancy at his alma mater in the forseeable future? Hmmmmm........ If, in fact this scenario plays out in a year or two, it looks like the logical progression for the coaching situation.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

1 person likes this.
  9. gotboost?

gotboost? Founding Member

I could definately see that ... Miles brings in another crystal and bolts

10. Herb

Herb Founding Member

The bomb I'd love to see LSU drop on Sugar Bowl day is that Reuben Randle committed to LSU, spurning Alabama.