Coach O

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JSracing, Nov 20, 2005.

1. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I know he supposedly hates LSU, but last night on the ride home from Oxford, I had nothing better to listen to other than the Ole MISS sports radio post game show. In the interview with Coach O the commentator asked him if LSU was the best team they'd faced this year and he said, " without a doubt"

he said LSu outmanned his Rebel squad.

When asked about beating his arch rivals, and how it must hurt to get beat but especially by LSU, Robert Lane gave it up for LSU saying " they just whipped us on both sides of the ball".

when they asked him about playing various spots, he said, " I'm just glad to be able to contribute."

2. clair

clair Rockets

He hates LSU, but no one said he was a poor sport...

He realizes that LSU is the model that he is following while building this team... I honestly wish him the best... I, in the past, wished the worst for all SEC teams, but our schedule strength sucks... We need to play better teams... Which means we need the Mississippi schools to get their heads out of their asses

3. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

Agree. Damn I hate to agree they need to get better, but for the conference, they do. I'd like to see 9-10 SEC teams be decent every year. That wasn't the case this season.

4. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

Classic.:lol: :lol: