Coach Stud to Memphis?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by P&G_wheelz007, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Blue TurboDog

Blue TurboDog GeauxTigersGo

until I see Porter hire an OC, I am going to think Stud will be going with him. I am also inclined to believe there is more to the Gonzalez hire than just the position he is filling. We will find out after the bowl and everyone collects their bonus, I guess...

2. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

interesting that you'd say that. other than louisville wanting him as an OC, what other merits does he have as a potential OC? and why would he make a lateral movement to LSU for the same position? yeah, i think there is something else here. unless he was going to be ousted by florida's new OC.

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

4 reasons:

He felt disrespected by being passed over for the OC job after Mullen left, we are paying him more money, LSU is increasing his role in setting the offensive game plan, and he may feel he has an easier chance to get promoted to OC in the future if a need arises.

4. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

The need has arisen.

1 person likes this.
  5. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

no doubt... it was a semi-sarcastic question. but those are very good points.

6. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

7. LSUpathdoc

LSUpathdoc Trust me, I'm a Doctor

From Dandy Don:
    Well if this true then I am pretty upset. I mean we are keeping the two coaches that probably deserve the most to be fired. I just really hope Miles is doing the "I'm going to keep them around until after the bowl game then help them find other jobs" move. Because if he truly keeps these two and we loose to Bama, Florida, and Ole Piss again you can put me in the Miles haters club. I think if he does keep those guys and then we win 2/3 I might be ok, but one has got to be Bama. We can not have a 3 game loosing streak to the Gumps.

However at the moment I have a some hope that Miles will make the corrections after he lets his staff get their bonuses, I hope. :tigereye:

8. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I think DD is telling us something without saying it. I have contended all along that GC and Stud would be gone before next season, and from what I know this is what will come to be. As mentioned before, notice Porter hasn't hired an OC yet.

9. LSUpathdoc

LSUpathdoc Trust me, I'm a Doctor

I really hope you are right.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Notice his quote just beneath his Username. You just never know what that bird might say, or where he has been? Birds hear a lot you know:thumb: