Coaches @ LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JSracing, Dec 15, 2004.

1. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

1. Nick Saban is a great coach, he hasn't left yet and may not. If he does, we/I salute him and his tenure at LSU. Indeed he will never be forgotten.

2. although we'd hate to see him go, LSU is bigger than one coach. LSU is bigger than Nick Saban. 100 years from now when it's all History book material, and when Nick and the rest of us are dead and gone, LSU will still ( hopefully ) be commited to doing what it takes to have a first class Div 1 athletics dept.

Again LSU is bigger than any one caoch whoever it may be. There was a short time in LSU football history during the 90's when things weren't so splendid. This was a drop in the bucket compared to LSU's overall commitment to athletics and the state of Lousiana. We sincerely hope things don't go back There! or Regress that far. I don't think they will. Nevertheless, LSU will take the bad times with the good and thus far the good times out number the bad times by far. Just look at LSU's position in all time wins in the NCAA and championships and bowls played. We are in the top percentile and that's not too shabby.

The Purple and Gold was bigger than Charlie Mac and it's bigger than Nick Saban with all due respect. God Bless them both and others who have furthered the education and athleticism of the students at LSU, and in doing so helped LSU become one of the top NCAA colleges for student athletes to participate in.

2. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

hey jsracing.....
    to heck with football.....
    I liked that upside down girl better....
    Please consider bringing her back..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Here I try to have an honest heartfelt LSu football post and you got to lust over the wimmin in my sig :dis: ....................

Least you have good taste! :thumb:

JS..... feelin used...... :shock: :lol:

:grin: :grin: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: