College football’s answers start coming in 45 days

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gotlsu, Jul 17, 2006.

1. gotlsu

gotlsu Founding Member

CLICK LINK, READ #9!

http://nwanews.com/bcdr/Sports/37367/

9. When the season’s over, whose fans are going to be the most disappointed ?

We’re going with LSU’s. After the Tigers humiliated Miami 40-3 in the Chickfil-A Peach Bowl, their fans immediately starting thinking national championship. Here’s the reality: A major quarterback controversy looms after Matt Flynn’s brilliant bowl showing when an injured JaMarcus Russell couldn’t go. And superstar recruit Ryan Perrilloux is still waiting in the wings. The top two running backs (Alley Broussard, Justin Vincent ) are both coming off knee injuries. The schedule includes road trips to Auburn, Florida, Tennessee and Arkansas (in Little Rock ).

2. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

Is it true about a 5th BCS game? If so, that is great news.

3. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

You're right LVTGRFN, Barnhart doesn't have his pulse on LSU fans over there in Hotlanta.

5. LuvDoc

LuvDoc Founding Member

So much depends on how we lose. Even many of our wins last year left eme with a bad taste. Not because they were close, but because of the doubt instilled in me regarding the football savy of Miles. Through some on-the-field heroics we won a few we shouldn't have. Don't get me started on the TN game.

I sure hope Miles provides me some reassurance early. Even our "mediocre" years and some mind-boggling last second losses with Saban never left me feeling like the wheels were coming off.

6. LuvDoc

LuvDoc Founding Member

repost. Sorry. For your trouble:

what do you call 10 lesbians in a closet?

Liquor cabinet.

7. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

even number years all the hard games are on the road... odd number years they are all at home.... I think LSU can surprize those out there that dont think they can make a BCS game....

If LSU beats Auburn they will only take one L and be in ATL again with a potential national championship at stake