collegefootballnews.com top 25

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Jul 9, 2004.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

For a moment...I thought you were talking about the Nawlins Aints...

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

lmao very nice.

3. msully

msully Founding Member

How would you like #15

That seems like a good number to me #15 . Then each week the Tigers could move up in the rankings . I like that yes I do . I do not worry to much about the polls it is like country music what they call country ain't country and what they say is #1 ain't really #1 . GEAUX TIGERS !!!! I feel lucky

4. friday

friday Founding Member

you're either thinking way too hard or not getting me. all of usc's opponents are going to paly their toughest game vs. usc becasue they were the AP champ. they DO have a bulllseye on their back. but, per college football news, we don't hear anything about that, just LSU being targeted.

5. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

The worst thing about being under-ranked should be obvious from last year's USC fiasco. If we would have been ranked above them early on, there would have been no controversy. Being ranked #1 early is the only way to go. These low rankings suck. We are #1 until someone beats us. Period.

6. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

Now what would've happened if it was LSU and USC last year in the S.B.? We would've whupped their hollywood lovin butts, but who would sit at the top this year....Michigan???